Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#68515 09/16/08 01:36 PM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

It seems that I am being stagnant again, spinning my wheels I guess you'd say. It's like I know what I want and then I don't know what I want. Or I discount it. That seems to be my main problem in my life to creating the life I want to live. Like right now, I am getting by financially with my monthly bills, but I'm not sure what avenue to take to be more fulfilled workwise or maybe relationship wise.... Seems there is a deeper thing going on but I haven't pinpointed it all the way yet... It always seems to be there. And I seem to settle in my life a lot and don't really develope myself like I should or take advantage of opportunites. Maybe it is just a comfort zone.

I've been learning about the Silva Method. And then I see this issue is coming up with that. I could delve into it and use the tools to create what I want, but it seems there is a block there and I don't really care about "things" so much... It's hard to write clearly what is going on...

I'll be back to hopefully share what I discover. In the meantime, any thoughts you have on this would be interesting to hear....

thanks for any input and for listening,
............. scooter~* \:\/

ps... maybe it all boils down to what is blocking me in my life and I need to investigate that...

scooter #68517 09/16/08 06:13 PM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

Today in the kitchen puttering around it came to me... I don't want to do anything because I feel no one loves me! I have felt that way for most of my life. How is that for an epiphany? So now I have to go to the next step in the process....

Last edited by scooter; 09/16/08 06:14 PM.
scooter #68518 09/16/08 07:23 PM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

another thing came to me is that my life is so far out of balance when it comes to relationships and that is why I have this apathy towards doing more... So then I have to figure out what is behind that....

scooter #68521 09/17/08 01:18 AM

Interesting that this is the first thread I chose to explore. I think I shall pontificate a bit and hopefully help out a little.
We are all on a quest of one sort or another, financially, emotionally, spiritually... actually they are all connected
Scooter....
Life never hands you anything you are not capable of dealing with. Most times the dealing involves a lesson to be learned in order to become closer to your own divinity, your own expression of Truth. Most people make the error of always reaching, always asking, always seeking, without ever taking a moment to simply stop and listen. When you ask the question, the answer is there, but you have to learn to listen for it. It's quiet, see, and it doesn't shout above the louder voices vying for your attention. When you ask the questions, you are essentially reaching "upward" to your personal "source" for answers. When you stretch "upward", grasp what you see "up there" and bring it back, integrate IT into your life, your body, your mind. Usually feeling like no one loves you is a sign that you are not simply accepting Love as an energy unto itself. As soon as you accept Love, it will start to fill you and you will exchange love with all things. Damn I sound like a quack right now. ;\)
In relationships, cast your lines out, you'll get a bite. Then take a look at what has bitten, make sure you get something nutritious and not a shark or predator that is going to consume you. There's the tuffy.

PaulHouse #68523 09/17/08 02:47 AM

What I find hard it still to one program to try to get ahead in life since my current situation at work is most unpleasant and locked up in a way nobody wants to do anything about it, apart from victimising me more and more.

I believe that Psycho-cybernetics of Dr Maltz and its later updates is helpful for me. Another issue is that of trying to move ahead from grievances. I found the book by Fred Luskin helpful.

I also get benefits from my Paraliminal collection.

PaulHouse #68542 09/17/08 06:24 PM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: PaulHouse
Interesting that this is the first thread I chose to explore. I think I shall pontificate a bit and hopefully help out a little.
We are all on a quest of one sort or another, financially, emotionally, spiritually... actually they are all connected
Scooter....
Life never hands you anything you are not capable of dealing with. Most times the dealing involves a lesson to be learned in order to become closer to your own divinity, your own expression of Truth. Most people make the error of always reaching, always asking, always seeking, without ever taking a moment to simply stop and listen. When you ask the question, the answer is there, but you have to learn to listen for it. It's quiet, see, and it doesn't shout above the louder voices vying for your attention. When you ask the questions, you are essentially reaching "upward" to your personal "source" for answers. When you stretch "upward", grasp what you see "up there" and bring it back, integrate IT into your life, your body, your mind. Usually feeling like no one loves you is a sign that you are not simply accepting Love as an energy unto itself. As soon as you accept Love, it will start to fill you and you will exchange love with all things. Damn I sound like a quack right now. ;\)
In relationships, cast your lines out, you'll get a bite. Then take a look at what has bitten, make sure you get something nutritious and not a shark or predator that is going to consume you. There's the tuffy.

thankyou Paul! you are very kind to reply. I am honored to be your first posting! Anyhow, I am going to print off your reply as I think you have made some good points here. And I do agree about the tuffy part... I had a relationship with someone recently and I could not let myself fully trust him. I'm not sure if it is my issue or something about him. Maybe a little of both. I do have a lot of relationships, but not close ones so... maybe I will work it out somehow! I am not working much now so that must be why things are intensified. I seem to dwell on it when I acknoledge that I do want someone in my life... So I'll have to see if I can get into a better energy space and take your advise. I think I'm going to work with the silva method tapes I have... anyhow, your post made me feel a little less alone in this!

thanks~
scooter~* \:\)

scooter #68560 09/18/08 10:20 PM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

Paul! I hope you don't mind but I'm going to post this in the lonliness thread at the PL forum. It is right in sync with that...
Anyhow, you are definatly right about being in the space of beingness that is love and that is what really fills you up. today I had that kind of day and as long as I keep my spiritual energies up that is what I"m used to. You really don't need anything else. Anyhow I think that is why I have enjoyed a solitary life... even though I was bent out of shape when I posted that... So thanks for the reminder to just "be"....

Unique, I think you need to quit that job. Let it go and surrender to the universe and forgive them and also yourself. Or if you prefer, really go within and ask spirit what to do! Got it?

cheers~ scoots* \:\)

scooter #68606 09/20/08 03:44 AM

Scooter I wana say thank you again.
I know this applys somehow yet it hasn't been able to sink in yet. I hope that makes sense. I'll let you know how things go.

Dan

danielcgordon #68621 09/20/08 05:44 PM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

hey Dan! I am so glad you posted also and the same time I did on the same topic more or less! I guess what it is is a feeling inside yourself that when you feel it you know you are loved and there is no need to feel lonely because of that. Anyhow, we all have our moments of slipping out of that space, I think... But the truth of the matter is that love is all around us all the time! We tend to think it is from other people but there is the unseen world, like angels and then just the energy that comes from the living world. But the part of us that is who we really are is a deep feeling inside us that is love. We are not anything but that and everything else is just an illusion. (like what Eckhart Tolle talks about) Anyhow not sure if that makes sense, but that is kind of what was being talked about here.

You can look in the mirror and tell yourself you love yourself or you can pay attention to your thoughts and see how you may not be treating yourself very well with the thoughts you are thinking. You could be bringing yourself down. Anyhow, I don't really like looking in the mirror cause I am too fat! haha... but if you look into your eyes and not at the fat that is better... haha...

Last night I was feeling fearful and discouraged and then I realized what I was doing and so I worked on my thinking... that is always a good thing. You know?

Look forward to what happens next for you or anything you want to share.

scoots~* \:\)

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved