Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Coe Offline OP
OP Offline

HEY GUYS,
quick question,i am using holosync at the moment and was wondering does centerpoint's holosync conflict with the holosync in the PL's?

Will they conflict with the integration at all?

Hello Coe,

I use Holosync and recently I have started using the PL's. I don't believe there is any conflict between the two. If anything there is Holosync embedded in the PL's. I don't believe that PL's would replace Holosync though; I think they'd be a good enhancement to it. Whichever I use, I try to give it 20 minute break in between listening sessions so that I give the brain a chance to absorb and reorganize and not to go in overload.

Hope it helps.

I would give a 2 hours break between the sessions of different brain entrainment products. Holosync is pretty intense overall, whilst Paraliminals are more useful to help in solving very specific issues. I believe they are complementary, but I would be careful not to overdo on both sides.

I believe the Holosync technology in the PL's is just to bring you into the Alpha brainwave state. The Holosync is probably very similar to the Quietude track that came with the original Awakening Prologue CD's. I don't think they'd conflict at all. I think the actual neuro linguistic programming aspect of the PL's is what really makes them work. The Holosync just enhances them.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Holosync in the Paraliminal are alpha to theta.

AlexK

Ah...Alpha to Theta...learned something new today. ;\) Thanks!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved