Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Asoka Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

For those of us who have both Effortless Success and also Abundance for Life, I wonder if there are any suggestions as to how we use both courses, since here should be a fair degree of overlap, i.e. being able to use them together to enhance the effect. Any thoughts?

Asoka

Learning Strategies Admin

Actually there is no overlap. If you've done the Abundance For Life course you'll have certain skills that have become habit. The Effortless Success course will take you through a process of actions that also will lead you towards your idea of success. As individuals we will all take from each course what we feel works best for us and what we feel comfortable using. The benefit of having both courses is you will gain more from each.

What you learn in the Abundance For Life course greatly enhances your ability to get the best out of any course you do.

I suggest doing one course first. Concentrate fully on that and then start the next.

AlexK

can i understand from your answer Alex that you prefer to begin with Abundance for life and then effortless success?
what can i do if i begin with effortless success?

and real thanks for all your efforts.

Choose one. That's what I said. Start with one.

I did Abundance For Life first because it was available first. I attended the Retreat that formed the basis of the course. Effortless Success is a more recent publication. Nothing that was in Abundance For Life is repeated in Effortless Success.

AlexK

thanks Alex for your reply but what i need to know is how to integrate them together

in other words how can i integrate between the feeling exercise and Sedona method.

thanks for your help

abdelrahman your post makes no sense. The topic is Effortless Success and Abundance For Life and now you are asking how you integrate the Feeling Exercise and the Sedona Method?

I don't see a need to integrate the Feeling Exercise with the Sedona Method. Correctly applied either will get you to the point. If one didn't work then perhaps use the other. Either way focus on using one technique for a couple of weeks before dropping it for another. There are similarities that cannot be explained in words they need to be experience and you can only experience it if you make the genuine effort to apply it for about 3 weeks.

AlexK

oh \:\) it is really a very strange thing.
i had the question inside is how i can integrate Sedona with Abundance for life but i read the thread i missed up.

i am sorry Alex but anyway your answer is great \:\)
thanks

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved