Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

Has anyone gotten the advertisement of the Seeds of Enlightenment? Very interesting. I like the beingness quality of it. Anyhow, what do you think? Has anyone tried it yet or is it still too new?

thanks,
scooter~* \:\)

I ordered it last week. I'll let you know what I think of it. It really LOOKS good. Also, if you go back in some of the older messages here, you'll find some threads from people who took the course live. I think you could search on her name and something will turn up. Everyone seemed to really like it.

scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

awesome that you bought it! I does looke very interesting! Can't wait to hear your report.

And I'll check out the info that is already here.

thanks,
scooter~*

I just ordered it last week as well. I checked out her web site shortly after I got the mail add from Learning Strategies. I'm impressed with how down to earth she seems. I'm really looking forward to it actually!

I purchased the course and so far it's been excellent. I'm listening to the first meditation as it is still week 1 for me; I've listened to it every day and I love it. The absolute beauty of Jeddah's work is that it really is so simple and practical to follow while showing every promise really early on of being every bit as deep and compelling as is advertised. It's also totally complementary with SFQ which I've now been practicing since 2003/04 and which works on the same principles of simplicity and practicality while being very deep, compelling and powerful. The building blocks keep getting better and better.

I am only into my first week but am curious on how do we evaluate that this process actually brings 'results'? I will admit that the process is subjectively pleasing. I remember reading the advertising for it, and really being optimistic that it could assist my spiritual progress. What are others looking for in this 8 week course/meditation process that I might also look for?

Can we get some links?

Hello Infinite Light - I'm sure our moderator can help you with the appropriate link(s).

Chimemphis
To use Jeddah's words, and I quote from her website:

"We all want to live life to the fullest, find happiness, be in rewarding relationships, understand others well, respond to them with patience and compassion, have a sense of connectedness and belonging, laugh with unbridled joy, feel safe and secure, feel a sense of purpose, contribute positively to our world and feel good about who we are.

But do we consistently think, feel and act in a way that brings them into our lives? In my own journey to freedom, I discovered that it is only when I fully aligned with Universal Energy that the Universe revealed these secrets. It is operating from sincere belief in ourselves as the Divine Source that reveals to us our never-lost freedom. The extent to which we deny or reject this belief shows up as struggle. It is the paradigm from which we operate that shapes our lives and determines whether we are on course with our life purpose."

This is what I'm looking for from the course and like I said previously, it's completely compatible with my practice of SFQ which is all about aligning with Universal Energy and healing.

So far, for me the difference between the two courses(and I sincerely think that they're both superb) is that with SFQ you practice unconditionally and it "comes to you". With the seeds of enlightenment, you get the intellectual knowledge from Jeddah as it "comes to you" via the meditations.

So, while I may not be completely clear in articulating what I'm thinking, for me it is that the one is a very Eastern approach while the other is an eastern approach taking account of the westerner need to know.

I think what we really need for this program is--it's own forum!

For Scooter and others who asked--I just did the first meditation. I was hooked after just listening to the INTRODUCTION. There were times in the introduction where her voice changed tones in a subtle way: I knew she wasn't so much speaking as she was channeling her higher self. I knew this because when I channel my higher self, my voice sounds exactly like that (without the charming British accent). The moment I heard this, I knew I had the real deal in my CD player. The meditation itself just blew me away. If the other CDs are only half as good as the first, this is going to be a very valuable CD set.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved