Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#68898 10/06/08 12:21 AM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi there,

I am needing to figure out what my intention is to manifest for an online class I am taking. The class is on manifestation. Does anyone have any tips for me to uncover my biggest or best desire that I want to accomplish for this class?

thanks and blessings,
scooter~*

scooter #68902 10/06/08 04:07 AM

Well what was on your heart and mind when first 'you decided' to take such a class, 'on manifestation'?

Therein lies the matter in whole.

Yukala #68903 10/06/08 10:28 AM

If you subscribe to the free promotion from Brian Tracy, he gives away lots of good tips about anything, including intention, manifestation, etc.

scooter #68904 10/06/08 12:55 PM

Originally Posted By: scooter
Hi there,

I am needing to figure out what my intention is to manifest for an online class I am taking. The class is on manifestation. Does anyone have any tips for me to uncover my biggest or best desire that I want to accomplish for this class?

thanks and blessings,
scooter~*

I've had tremendous success with the Passion Test. I have the book, but you can take the test for free here:

http://www.thepassiontest.com/TPT/Home/index.cfm

It really made a lot of things clear, things that really weren't that obvious until I took the test. You might like it.

Woops. I hadn't taken the online test before, and really, it doesn't tell you all that much--sorry for that. Get the book if you get the chance. Sometimes it sells for far less on Amazon.

The book asks you many, many questions, and by the time you're done, you have a pretty good idea of where you want to go, what you want to do--and why. It would be really nice if Learning Strategies would partner up with the Passion Test people and release a nice course on this topic--with some paraliminals by Paul Scheele, it could be REALLY powerful!

Jeanne #68916 10/07/08 01:23 AM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

hey~ good point yukala.... I'll have to think on that. interesting idea.

Thank guys I do appreciate it!
Jeanne is the one who told me about this class. It's called Vibrational Millionaire by Denise Coates. I am so grateful for this experience cause I am really resonating with it. Even had some signs to confirm it like my first and last name is the instructors first name and her husbands first name is my last name. Also I have the other things she recommended for us in the class. A brand new green journal that I didn't have to buy and also 'the abundance book' by Price... that I didn't have to buy either since I already had them. Seemed pretty in the flow for me with that!

cheers,
scooter~* \:\)

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved