Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6463 08/19/03 10:03 AM
hkably Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi!

Before a month or so, something scary happened to me, I felt like I,ve lost the ability to think clearly or think at all.
Specifically, I feel that I lost the ability to analyze, critically think, and organize my thoughts. In addition, the process of the Thought is generated from the "Crown", the back of my head. So, for some reason that part of my brain seems to be stuck! I tried to use this part of the brain and think clearly, but physically I feel that part is stuck. I don't know why. I tried to take vitamines, but it doesn't seem to help. I also started to think that maybe I'm psychically stuck, since the Crown is the knowledge chakra.

Please help me! Try to think up soemthing and figure it out! What should I do?

Thank You!

#6464 08/19/03 03:41 PM

Your experience sound kind of familiar to what happens during the Centerpointe Holosync program. The program stimulates both hemispheres of the brain to sync with each other (to be one). This restructures the brain and how *mind operates the brain (*terminology used in ThinkFast software).
Deep meditation allows the mind to let go of the past, and to build new mindset (and the whole way of experiencing life). During the process, people report that their memory has got worse, or that something else is going into "wrong" direction.
Iīve heard that this can happen also with regular Yoga program. This is because of restructuring (mind and body), kind of chaos phase before the new order.
I've found out that Paraliminal tapes are excellent tools to "guide" the mind into the right direction (Memory Supercharger, new history generator, etc...) and to release what comes to the surphase (for example Anxiety Free).
It can be that your mind needs to relax, restructure, reflect, etc... (not to intephere this by thinking too much). Iīve started to use the ThinkFast software lately www.brain.com, itīs kind of way to measure daily how the brain is operating (very addictive actualy...)and can give support to test how nutrition, breathing, physical workouts, etc... are effecting brain performance. Itīs actualy grate fun and itīs interesting to notice that for example after Self-esteem Supercharger the actual brain effiency is very low. With Personal Genius itīs high (everyone experiences of course differently).

Cheers!

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited August 19, 2003).]

#6465 08/19/03 03:41 PM
Administrator
Administrator

Suggest you use the memory supercharger with a goal of remembering your strategy for problem solving.

Remember too that not all problems can be solved with the same strategy so if your problem solving requirements have gone up a level (e.g. next grade in school) Then you will need to perhaps modify your strategy somewhat. Use the Personal Genius paraliminal for that.

Remember also not to stress yourself about it. As your anxiety goes up it effectively blocks that which you desire to achieve. So relax and play with it.

Alex

#6466 08/20/03 05:12 AM
hkably Offline OP
OP Offline

Oh my God!

Before this happened to me, I visualized my both hemispheres as one. I also visualized that my brain cells and artries are growing healthier and better! Besides, I listened to the Brain Repairs and Maintenance, by Robert Monroe. It was about repairing blood supplies to the brain. Do you think that this has to do with it?

#6467 08/20/03 05:18 AM
hkably Offline OP
OP Offline

What should I to fix this problem?

I also feel some strong weird sensations around my brain! Is it normal?

Thanks!

#6468 08/19/03 06:47 PM

Sounds like you're making positive change!

To quote an A.A. maxim, "After five years, I got my brains back, after ten years, I figured out how to use them, after fifteen years, I discovered I didn't need them anymore." The period of confusion you're going through sounds like the period many long-time A.A. people experience, where the amount of sensory imput that they are experiecning with their sober minds is now greater then their conscious awareness can handle. This is a good phase! Assuming that all phases are equal in time, as they seem to be in AA, then it should take you the same amount of time to move from non-lucid thought to lucid-confusion as it will to move from lucid-confusion to lucid-thought. Whatever you do, GO FORWARD. Do not backpeddle into non-lucid thought.

It may be hard to believe right now, but you are BETTER than you were before this confusion came about.

#6469 08/21/03 01:40 PM
hkably Offline OP
OP Offline

Kaiden, I have bad news!

I think I backpeddled into non-lucid thought.
How can I Go Forward again to lucid-confusion, and then to lucd-thought? How long is it going to take me to lucid-confusion and to lucid-thought?

Thanks!

#6470 08/31/03 10:16 AM

So you say you have lost the ability to think clearly and organize your thoughts?

I would say you have temporarily lost your ability to realize that you can think clearly and organize your thoughts.

You are communicating in well formed paragraphs. You show a reasonable fluidity of thought from one sentence to another and can develop a topic into a complete paragraph. You can identify what you think your problem is and write a reasonable request concerning it. What is unreasonable or scatter-brained about any of this?

You've done all this and yet you say you cannot access knowledge and reasonable thought? The only think unreasonable or based in lack of knowledge about you is this notion you have. It's BS. Disregard it and enjoy your life. You're fine.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved