Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rolz Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Pete,

I'm so impressed when you appeared in one TV show to do photoreading in a speed of a computer. Im just wondering whether or not you performed activations such as incubation, superread and dipping, mindmap and rapid read.

How I wish I could do that!

Furthermore, I would like to get an insight regarding the blip page. I'm having fun seeing the blip page but I'm having difficulty seeing the empty space between the paragraphs and margins. Is it alright if I just see the blip page?If I have to do in a stepwise manner, please suggest how could I successfully perform it.

And I heard the there is a mental clarity of the page when you do the photoreading, does it mean that you see what's being written and if asks you a word you can easily pinpoint it on the page? Please enlighten me I cant wait to learn and master the process. THANKS!

Yes you can do that. Did you read any of my posts loL? If not read them all. Just follow the manual activation steps. And get a stronger vocabulary. Your brain cant proccess the mental information if it doesnt understand what some words mean. Just improve your vocabulary and then start photoreading using the manual activation techniques. The activation Pete does will surface itself over time.

Rolz Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Brain! You're definitely right about improving vocabulary. I do that everyday.I've read some of your threads and it's quite convincing..However, I hope Pete could answer my queries personally and give some master keys to unlock and explore my potential in photoreading.

Hi Pete, in addition to my queries, please correct me if I am wrong; when I photoread a dictionary I set a purpose to learn the definition, usage and pronunciation of all words in the dictionary. This will help me enhance my credibility as a speaker and as a professional. Did I establish my purpose right or am I just stressing and overwhelming my brain? Does it make me apply the normal reading when I photoread a lot of new words in lieu of super read and dip?

Appreciate your response Pete. Thanks in advance!

ROLZ

Pete doesnt use the fourms anymore sorry man. Anyway, photoreading the dictionary will not help, this is because as your photoreading words in the dictionary your brain will not recognize some of them, or the explanations of some of the words.

The best solution for solving this problem would be to invest in the wordsmart program (costs like 250 dollars so if your not desperate dont buy it) or find another way of building vocabulary.

Photoreading was mainly developed for adults when it was created. And all of the adults who used photoreading already had a huge vocabulary to began with. A huge problem with the photoreading whole mind system is not having a strong voacbulary to begin with. If you invest your time in stregnthing your vocavulary manual activation will become easier and then spontaneus activtaion will surface itself and you will then see yourself photoreading like pete.

Pete's been posting on the Diamond Feng Shui area lately.

Rolz Offline OP
OP Offline

No problem in building vocabulary database. I have a gut feeling Pete would spend time to retort my queries.:-)Thanks!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Pete has more than 20 years experience with PhotoReading. The more you do it the less time you need for incubation and can activate straight away.

Activation is answering the questions. Incubation continues to happen as he answers questions.Pete learned to trust his guts and just allow the answer to come out.

If you want to become proficient at PhotoReading follow the course as instructed.

Just notice the four corners. Some people have their nose too close to the book seeing the blip page that the rest of the book is outside the field of vision. By noticing the white of the page and the margins you know you are seeing both full pages.

The English language has over 135,000 words. No one knows or needs them all. It's possible to learn about 35 new words in a week. You won't learn them by just PhotoReading the dictionary. PhotoReading is not a way of developing the eidetic memory.

One can benefit a lot from just PhotoReading the dictionary daily for a month. You won't know the meaning and definition of all the words however you will recognise and understand more of the words you encounter.

Quote:
No problem in building vocabulary database. I have a gut feeling Pete would spend time to retort my queries.:-)Thanks!

He's already done so many times. Use the search function.

AlexK

Originally Posted By: brain
Pete doesnt use the fourms anymore sorry man. Anyway, photoreading the dictionary will not help, this is because as your photoreading words in the dictionary your brain will not recognize some of them, or the explanations of some of the words.

The best solution for solving this problem would be to invest in the wordsmart program (costs like 250 dollars so if your not desperate dont buy it) or find another way of building vocabulary.

Photoreading was mainly developed for adults when it was created. And all of the adults who used photoreading already had a huge vocabulary to began with. A huge problem with the photoreading whole mind system is not having a strong voacbulary to begin with. If you invest your time in stregnthing your vocavulary manual activation will become easier and then spontaneus activtaion will surface itself and you will then see yourself photoreading like pete.

But those words SHOULD be defined in the dictionary! Likewise, it depends on the books you read. Funny, I never really considered the average adult to have that large a vocabulary. On average, it seems to be worse now, as more people learn English with only the idea of getting through a job, etc...

Steve

I actually use photofocus on things like finding error on 2 picture and I enter photofocus and my intuition will just tell me where about is the error and I look at that area consicously and there you go, the error is there.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved