Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jonah Offline OP
OP Offline

A few days ago, a friend of mine who is into self help asked me "if change takes 21 days by just affirming, how long would it take to reprogram yor mind using paraliminals, visualization and affirming?" I told him it took me about 10 days. I would like to hear how long it took others to reprogram your mind using Paraliminals+Affirmations+Visualizations

Thanks

Not to be too mystical, but it all depends on how far the movement of the Assembledge Point is. For example, with the Ideal Weight paraliminal, the position of "obese overeater" is very close to the position of "healthy eating habit person at an ideal weight," and only the physics of metabolism prevents the weight change from exceeding 1% per week - which is more than most reasonable diets are able to promise - yet I am using a diet plan that promises only "1/2 to 1 pound per week" to loose up to almost pounds per week. (Yeah, I'm that heavy).

An example of an extreme movement of the assembledge point would be from that of "ground-dwelling puny mortal" to "super-human being capable of flight." While the Belief, Instantaneous Personal Magnitism and New Behavior Generator tapes may help in moving a person from man to SuperMan (character trademark DC comics), the amount of movement of the Assembledge Point would be so extreme that it would be quicker, and probably cheeper, just to charter a helicoptor if you really want to fly that bad.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved