Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Awsome! What a huge sigh of relief. I bought the system a long time ago and had huge frustration problems, because i kept on telling myself eventually it will work like it did for you. I kept on trying to find an answer to my problem without doing much photoreading at all. I will invest in the genius code course and learn about image streaming.

And are you basically telling me that the image streaming technique is what allowed you to seemingly photoread with a photographic memory(not to use the term to lightly)?

Please reply, thanks

Brain

Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Day 66!

I've been practicing Spring Forest Qigong almost daily for 10 years. Committing to the 100 Days of doing the Sun Meditation first thing in the morning has been quite interesting, and I'm really glad I am doing it.

While I would often do a meditation upon awaking in the past, it was easy to talk myself out of it. I'd sleep in a little longer or I'd start thinking about a project at work and I'll jump right to the computer or I'll end up in the gardens. But since I made the commitment, every morning I simply did the hour Sun Meditation right away.

Two times I really didn't have time, so I had to delay it to later in the day.

And about six times I reduced it to 30 minutes, because of a full schedule. One time I reduced it to 30 minutes, because I simply couldn't concentrate.

Besides being able to automatically practice ever day, I've noticed a few interesting things.

First, my intuition improved markedly. Since the meditation is to help open the third eye, this would have been expected.

Second, I found myself with more energy during the day and evening. Now, I also switched the supplements I take, so that could have had something to do with it, but it was noticeable.

Third, seeing auras have improved significantly. At a concert I attended a couple of weeks ago, a back-up singer did a duet with the main performer, and I could see their auras perfectly (I was awfully close in the audience, too). They were absolutely beautiful. The back-up's aura was not as open and bright as the main performer, which I supposed would have been expected. But, every time the back-up performer would sing his part of the duet, the size of his aura increase by a foot to two feet. He simply glowed! The expansion came in a beautiful purple color. And when he finished his part and closed his mouth, his aura immediately reduced to where it had been, but a half of beat before he would sing, it would light up again. Very cool.

Fourth, during the second 30 minutes of the meditation when I let the energy go in circles in my lower dantian, I often ask a question, and immediate insights flow into my mind. It doesn't matter the topic, information just flows...and very clearly.

I noticed other things, but those have been the biggies. I'll continued through my 100 days, and I encourage you to do a meditation every day for 100 days. Download the chart and get started!!

(By the way, if you do not know the Sun Meditation, we'll have a CD for you later in January.)

Pete

Pete,
Thank you for sharing that! It's very motivating. I have been doing the 100 day commitment. It came on-line just as I was starting with my home study course, so I modified the commitment to just that I would do 30 minutes of something, at anytime, for my first 100 days of my SFQ experience. I am finding it a great experience. A few days have been stellar meditations, other days they are a neutral experience, but most are at least up lifting. It's great to read again and again the SFQ experiences of others and realize the value of commitment. The returns of ones' efforts are real, no matter what level of experience/practice you are at! For us Westerner's, we the "pop a pill to fix it" generation, patience, and commitment to our health and well being is difficult. Reminders, like this post from you are something we can benefit from. My goal now will be use the chart with the same time of day commitment.
Many thanks for your posts Pete!
Growing Peace
Jamie

what is this sun meditation? I'll look for it if I have it.
thanks,

The Sun Meditation is a Level III meditation. It compliments its "sister" meditation, The Moon Meditation. Each of them is an hour on the CD's.

They are available on from the SFQ Center, but it looks like LSC, will be releasing Level III home study materials soon from what Pete said here. Yay!

I took Level III in June in Minneapolis at the SFC retreat there and I loved it. I intend to go back and do it again as many times as I can. I also still want to take Level IV, which has another meditation called "The Rainbow Meditation", which I also have and do sometimes (I was told that it is okay once reaching higher levels to do the meditations from still higher levels).

The basic idea is that Level I, which mostly about healing yourself, kind of focuses on the lower dan tien, which is deep in behind the navel. Level II, which is more about healing others and in person, close up, focuses on the middle dan tien, which is just below the heart. Level III seems to be more about healing others at a distance and focuses more on the upper dan tien or the "third eye" position.

This is probably oversimplified, but basically accurate.

IMHO, the "best" way to approach progress in meditation is to first develop a consistent active exercise and half hour Small Universe practice. That then opens the way to an hour or more of Small Universe, which is part of Level II training (the Small Universe CD that comes with Level II and part of the LSC SFQ Deluxe Home Study course, still the best $250 [it was under a discount special] I have ever spent in my entire life! Literally! Thanks to Paul, Pete and Chunyi Lin and all of the people that made that most user-friendly way of learning two very powerful levels of the most simple and effective form of qigong I have ever learned and practiced in over 30 years of study).

Once one has practiced an hour or more of SU for a considerable time (I would say a minimum of 100 days, or 300 hours, whichever comes first), I think then one has built up a foundation for the Sun and/or Moon meditations.

It is very important to build up the lower foundations first before opening up the higher centers.

This is just my experience and opinion. But I think most experienced practitioners, teachers and masters would agree.

Lots of light to everyone here for a great holiday season and a Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, Wise and Loving New Year!

Originally Posted By: scooter
what is this sun meditation? I'll look for it if I have it.
thanks,

blessings,

Steve

that is great really to focus in 100 days.
but i want to ask you any guidelines on what i should practice level one or two, active exercises or meditations?
or i can change every day what i do?

please help me to get started in program.

thanks very much for all what you do.

thankyou Shaki!

I plan on continuing this and if I can't do much in one day I will at least do something! I'm really so thankful for all of this right now. Printed off what you wrote here so I can absorb it better....

Blessings!
Scoots~*

is there any recommended period of practicing?

can i split practice to be twice daily?
and are there any recommended mediations to do

i really thank you for your great efforts

abdelrahman,

There are a lot of responses to this in the archives, just try a few searches using the word "practice", or whatever.

I did send you a private message though that might help a bit. I hope it does.

blessings,

Steve
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved