Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69105 10/19/08 06:35 PM
LindaJ Offline OP
OP Offline

I purchased the Diamond Dowsing program, watched all the DVD's listened to the CD, read the manual, and took notes on all this. I finally felt I was ready to start and after 3 sessions, nothing at all has happened. Before starting each session, I go through the Tubes of Lights meditations and the paraliminal. (And today, I really felt it -- but still nothing happened).

I've looked through the forum searching for ideas that might help. It's hard, but I try not expecting results, emptying my mind, trying to be relaxed, and focusing on asking from the top of my "magical hat". I ask aloud the various questions in the protocol and then walk into the field. I even tried washing the dowsing rods with lavender soap, as suggested. But still nothing.

I believe in all this and would really like to cure any problems in my home, but I also can't afford to keep this program if it's not going to work for me. I'll keep trying for a few more weeks -- but any suggestions? Thanks so much.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha LindaJ,

First off, make sure you are gently holding the rods by the sleeves only -they're not going to pull away if a thumb or part of the hand it not letting it rotate. ;\)

Keep doing the tubes of light each day to build that connection and up level your energy.

On of the coaches hear had them resting on her as she slept a couple nights, so they would be in and connect with her energy field.

Like those that don't seem to "feel" it when detecting blockages at first, when doing the level Two in Spring Forest Qigong, the dowsing may be a good opportunity to notice what's stopping you from being present, expansive, and aware.

Were you doing this inside or out?

Sometimes waling the perimeter of a property for geopathic stress lines, rather than inside a house can be a little more revealing/responsive.

Another thing to try is a wide open question like: "Show me places where there is a change of energy." and start walking.

It will show up for you. Try this out for a couple days and call Learning Strategies for a Dowsing coach if you'd like more support.

Much Love, Shawn

Linda, if you kept the course...
Cd 2, Interference Lines -- did you check for an Interference Line for Dowsing?
Just a thought -- I'm currently reviewing, came upon this, and thought of your post.

Susan

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved