Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I was watching this video on youtube and decided that you know what,even though my cure sticks aren't 25 inches I wanna try something.So I taped up 3 negative vortex cure rods(the pink ones) in a triangle and put it under my chair.Then I did the same with my extra personal space cures (reds) and made two triangles and put them in the form of a six pointed star(has nothin to do with devil worship by the way,research it.Anyway I did notice an increase in the energy and then realized hey wait a minute.I'm gonna test the energy level with the dowsing rod.I did and over both ones the rod takes off spinningin a clockwise direction.I've checked in just a random spot on the floor and barely got one spin.So I dunno guys.The dowsing rod tells me it's definitely an energy booster and since I don't have the extra cash for the dowsing rings these'll work for now. \:\)

Last edited by tonez323; 10/19/08 11:23 PM.

I tried the triangle and star configuration with the rods as you suggested but when I dowsed I did not get any positive nor a negative reaction. I suggest you double check your results and get more feedback from other members in this forum on the subject before you use them instead of rings.

OP Offline

I'm not using them isntead of rings I'm using them because I have no other uses for the cure rods right now.

I'm definitely going to shell out all that cash for a few rings...I've just got the necessities to take care of first.

And again I check with my rods...they're probably defective,oh well.They take of spinning clockwise and again barely if any spin on any random part of my floor.Overall my place wasn't even negative to start off with.I dunno maybe it was my intention or belief that gives my copper triangles their 'power'.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

and here I thought you were going to use them when you run out of fondue sticks!

wink

Best,

Shawn

That's cool I'm going to try that. Thanks!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved