Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

hi all
I have just purchased the effortless success course and am keen to connect with others who have done or are doing this course too. I would like to hear your experiences, successes and breakthru's.

Hi Changingsky,

I just bumped into this forum today and read your post. I did not go through the course yet, but it is on its way. I am very excited about it. I should be getting it in about a week and I do not mind sharing my experiences. How have you been doing with your program? Are you using it everyday? My biggest problem with self help courses is the ability to keep using them like I am supposed to. If you have not been using yours, keep doing so. I wish you all the best of luck.

Robin

Peace Symbol

I just did the Inner Wisdom Meditation, and got the peace symbol as my answer.

When I went looking for a peace symbol to copy & paste into my exercise, I discovered the image I received was upside down.

I wondered if the image meant something else so I went looking for an upside down peace symbol and got this from
http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm :

"Peace be on Earth, and among all beings!"

"As far as this specific symbol is concerned, please notice the familiar looking central portion of the figure with what appears to be our own familiar peace symbol turned upside down. According to the Plejaren, it is actually our peace symbol that is upside down, effectively creating a more martial, upraised sword-like image, the very antithesis of peace. This may help to explain why many "peace protests", with protesters carrying placards with the familiar peace symbol, often have a more agitated, militant (rather than truly peaceful) feeling about them.

The central portion of the Salome Peace Symbol, inverted from our own, is more representative of a "Tree of Life". In fact, the entire Salome Peace Symbol can be seen to convey an upward and opening energy, a more all-embracing, peaceful image. Consider what might be possible if millions of people who sincerely desire peace were resonating with a more harmonious image, and internal sense, of true peace. How much more "powerful", in a non-aggressive way, might the collective energy be for peace when people embody the energy, essence and understanding of peace?"

While I may or may not agree with other things on that web page, I found the above quote personally very meaningful to me in the context of this exercise.

Cool, huh?

Just wanted to share this.

Laura javascript:void(0)

Me again, on the next exercise.

Here's what came up. It says to articulate it to someone. So here:
"Articulate:
My purpose is to create peace by teaching people to
• Maintain their own peace in uncomfortable (angry, threatening, confusing, frustration, overwhelming) situations.
• Grow from this peace.
• Helping people who live by anger, threats, causing confusion frustration and overwhelm to find and practice their own peace. "

I hope somewhere in the rest of the course is how to carry this off!

From a very ORDINARY lady.

Good win on 101 Goals drill. Took me a week to do it!
I ran out of goals at about 36. Then had to locate little pockets of old abandoned goals. The final 10 were goals I had abandoned because I no longer have the physical stamina for them, or because I believe I will never have the money for them.

I am new to the course - on the 3rd CD and am seeking an accountability partner. Interested?

Hiya Ordinary lady, I'm an Exuberant Lady!

You may want to reconsider your purpose statement as the universe reads what is written - the feelings behind what is stated. In this case, it will hear only the the words what you don't want "angry, threatening, confusing, frustration, overwhelming". I would suggest you state your purpose in positives verses negatives - Jack did warn of this when he spoke of the woman who wanted romance but said what she didn't want (watching football, driking, talking down to her):

"I teach people to interact with harmony, peace, discernment in any and all situations for their highest and best good AND to grow and prosper with love for themselves and for all with whom they come in contact."

With this being the case, perhaps a re-look at your 101 goals would be an idea. We are SO trained to reflect what we don't want verses what we DO want. I struggle with this every day!!!

Looking forward to hearing from you regarding your feedback.

Last edited by Exuberant; 02/15/09 09:58 PM.

Congratulations on completing the 101 goals - I had so much fun with this process and recently checked out a Gaelic language course from the library!

Very cool - you must be quite well along in the program? I'm on the excercises on the 3rd CD and and will soon move to the 4th. Interested in an accountability partner?

Ok I have had the course for about 1 week and i decided i would just listen to the cd's the 1st time thru. just didnt want to stop and write down stuff yet.although i did do the exercises to find my symbol (my movie screen was blank)but then i think i saw a black X. when i asked myself what it was my inner voice said "crossroads". I fell asleep during the purpose exercise. so i dont know what my gift is from the exercise.

I continued on with the cd's and I am now on the 3rd set. just starting cd #3. I became curious about the move "the secret" when they started mentioning it in 2nd set of cd's so i order thru netflix and it came. I watched it. Ok now my observations.

Since i am more aware of what i am manafesting and my focus is on creating positve energy I have noticed that when i am out driving i seem to be hitting alot more green lights. Its funny because everytime i hit a traffic light it is either green or it turns in less than 10 seconds. In addition, I love Jacks line; "what would have to happen in order for this such and such to occur" It really helps keep me out of arguing. Its such a positive approach. I also created my first vision board. This is fun. My daughter became so inspired watching me put together my board that she created her own.

But here is my one major obstacle on the law of attraction. My spouse is very very negative and I find it really difficult to stay focused sometimes. I choose to be positive but he really can suck the joy right out of life. So I have asked myself what i could do to create a different experience. According to the course I am manafesting this experience. My question is how do i change that experience without taking the easy way out and just bailing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved