Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Hi, I have had the course for two weeks and still have not been able to see any thing on the screen with the first meditation or the second meditation. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help? I have tried them both 4 or 5 times each. Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

I've just begun listening to the course. I have nothing to report at this point. I do know that establishing worthy goals and approaching life and events in a positive way gives you better outcomes.

Looking forward to hearing out all your breakthroughs and insights.

A Lifelong Learner

A New Law of Attraction Student

Sara,

Your approach is interesting - go through everything prior to writing it all down. I've vested heavily and immediately - the Sodona method has been helpful - and have completed 85% of section 1.

Congratulations on inspiring your daughter - well done Mom! What a great way to introduce her to this process.

In terms of your husband being negative, conditioning is conditioning. You may wish to challenge to see if he'd have fun generating a vision board himself - thereafter ask him what he trully enjoys and encourage him to work on those projects. My second suggestion is continue to invest in yourself - perhaps this is one of the many ways the Universe is pushing back.

For example, I started a lace knitting business after completing a great job with a highly unethical boss (the old saying goes it's better to have a great boss than a great job, I had just the opposite!). Having no desire to return to the Corporate world, I'm struggling to generate sales and realize the Universe is pushing back. I find this both highly irritating (head bang, anyone?) and yet challenging.

TO better accomodate the Law of Attraction and move old movies, I've been an active participant with the Oneness Movement North America (as of March 7th, http://www.onenessuniversity.org) medidations and blessings. This will move you farther and will resonate positively with the family: daughter and husband.

Wishing you very well.

Changing Sky,

Congratulations - do keep us posted!

Happy times in New Zealand - I've heard so many wonderful things about the country and people.

Nina,

What are you feeling when attempting to get a reading? Empty, angry, negative.... DO you like the room in which the meditations are being run? Could it be the universe is pushing back?

Perhaps now would be a good opportunity to ring a coach - 888.800.2688 since this is becoming critical with receiving nothing.

Hang in there = we're all supporting you !

Last edited by Exuberant; 02/19/09 07:56 PM.

Hello Nina,
I wonder if you've had any success finding a symbol broadcast on your theatre screen yet? For me it worked immediately, so I'll tell you what I did. Before beginning I felt very open and trusting of the whole Effortless Success thing - somehow Jack Canfield is so reassuring and confidence-inspiring. In a nutshell I felt safe.
I think it is important just to trust that the symbol you get will be OK. My husband can't get one either. Somewhere on the CDs I heard that we can block ourselves from getting images if we have a bossy ego who feels it needs to monitor and edit everything. I just lay back and took what I could get. Before Jack had finished speaking I saw the moon with a wonderful yellow aura around it. It was just a brief flash. I immediately noticed my ego busy-bodying around trying to tell me that this symbol wan't "real" or the "right one". I chose to ignore that.
Could it be that you have expectations? Loose all thoughts and evaluations and just be open to whatever comes.
Secondly, remember it is just a symbol. If you can't get one in multicoloured technicolour up on the screen as directed - why not just choose something? Rather than feel held up, just choose something meaningful for you, and as Jack says, ask it what wisdom it has in store for you. (I'm sure you'll get lots of lovely ideas and inspiration from this.)
Then when you are more confident with the symbol process, try the meditation again - for a screen-generated one.
I printed out pictures of my moon, just off the internet. Put one on my dreamboard, printed other similar pics and have them strategically placed.
I asked what the symbol had to teach me:
- I am like the moon (my symbol represents me);
- It glows and shines;
- It reflects light and lights up others too;
- It is round,and bright:
- It is often associated with the mysterious, the unknown (i.e. my new adventures with Effortless Success being a trip into the unknown);
- It is responsible for harmony and tides and it magnetises (just like me as I magnetise that which I most desire);
Finally, my second symbol for Life Purpose was a very ornate gold key.
My ego mocks me and says I chose them myself, they are too mundane and predictable. However during my interactions with both symbols I have had much joy and pleasure "playing with wisdom", so I know I am on the right track, whatever my bossy ego has to say about it.
Hope you find a symbol which is meaningful to you and that you have as much fun discovering what it holds as I did.
Greetings from France

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved