Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69114 10/20/08 01:29 AM
OP Offline

Hello,
I have been on a personal journey for about 4 years now, with ups and downs. I have created the family, partner and home i desired with relative ease. I love my life!!

The only area that i am still not 100% happy with is my career/financial adundance. We create enough to live on, pay bills and have a few life luxuries ie meals out, nice wine, occasional trips away. However i want more! More financial freedom - i want to be able to choose to go where ever, do what ever regardless or how much money is in bank account.

I have done personal development in reagrds to my life purpose, what makes my life sing etc and being a coach consistently came up - so after several years of procastination, soul seraching i decided to jump in. The thing is there is a huge part of me that really would rather not work.I would rather be doing volunteer work, and spending more time with my family and travelling. I would rather win the money - like millions of dollars. Does anybody feel like this? Is it o.k to just want to have money handed to me? What are the chances of this ever happening?

Thanks

I think you should consider making a plan to wealth and a commitment to pursue it. You need to find what's excite you in a job or financial venture so you can pursue it.

To answer the question posed in the title of the thread--what do YOU think about winning money? If YOU think it's ok, it is. If you don't, it isn't, and you won't win much anyway. We can only do what we allow ourselves to do.

Looking deeper into it, I wonder if part of your dilemma might be the word "work." If what you're doing seems like "work" (as in, four-letter word), maybe you should look into finding something to do that you love so much, you almost forget you're being paid for it. There are lots of resources for finding out what that might be, but the simplest and best is just to think about what it is you love doing the most when you're not at work, then finding ways to incorporate that into a "job" (or calling). I don't have the AFL program, so I don't know if something like this might be included, but if not, consider the "Passion Test" or one several other programs that do the same thing.

This is how I see everything! As long as you do not cause harm to anyone, everything is fair play. As long as you ask for permission before taking something and permission is granted there is no problem.

Just think about it because in reality there is no such thing as a free lunch and every head has its tail. What is your contribution towards life?

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved