Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
hkably Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone!

Since there's a change in my brain to the better, how can I improve it?

How can I synchronize my left hemisphere with my right one? Is it better if they were balanced? How about if I imagined the connection between them is strong? How about listening to Holosync?

Thanks to everyone!

Holosync will do it.Go to their website at Centerpointe.com and read about it.

You know, the photoreading activator paraliminal given at the seminars does it for me.

I've started PhotoReading just couple of months ago and it has realý surpriced me that the PR session brings me almost as low as Holosync (at least it feels like that). It's almost difficult to come back to allertness after the session.
PhotoReading reading triggers also emotions, related to the content of the book. It´s grate feeling!

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited August 22, 2003).]

Unfortunately, there seems to be a huge dependence on Holosync here It's like, working on every problem with one tool - a hammer. You can't depend on tapes or CDs when there's a power outage.

To synchronize both sides of the brain, you have to use both sides simultaneously using physical or visualization exercises.

Do the cross crawl exercise. Draw figure eights in the air with either hand tracking it with your eyes. Visualize a ping pong ball going through your head from one ear to the other. Do Win Wenger's image streaming technique!

Study exercises from educational kinesiology (i.e, Brain Gym), or Donna Eden and Valerie Hunt.

If you're still at a loss, check out some ideas at http://www.alumbo.com/article/9350

[This message has been edited by shr33m (edited August 22, 2003).]

Lately I´ve started to understand more the resistance in me. This avareness came while on vacation with time to relax and to review the LSC materials. I realized how much resistance for change there has been in me (and realisticly thinking, there still is).
The foundation Paul Scheele has created is realy unbeleavable and very nicely in balance. I realized that all I would need to do is to create routine´s, modify some of my beliefs, learn my self through mind mapping dreams, photoreading and imagestreaming.
I would unleach my full potential to live my life well

Yet I have gone through the Genius Code PLC only one´s, but with very magical results. Each time I´ve used image streaming during the course, it has brought me clear answeres what to do, it has given me images of my goals. Issues which I would have not thought of "my self" with consious mind. They made me believe in my self (and it came from inside...)

I made decision to use the technique reqularly, but somehow didn´t do that I know that it has proven to be very good for me, I know that it would reveale me grate treasures. Lack of time is one thing, but I´ve stared to believe that it´s just escuse. After all I could use image streaming to find out how to arrange more time...

I´ve started to believe that it´s the resistance, the speed and distance for change is not well in balance.

Inner feeling is telling that my goals are not clear in enough, in order to have Gannus and courage (old paradyme) to apply imagestreaming and photoreading fully (holocync I will use anyway, the program is paid and happy of the decision).

My purpose in this universe is to live, and my mission is to use my life well.

1) My number one goal is life is to________________ and my strategy to reach this goal is _____________________.

2) My number one goal is life is to______________ and my strategy to reach that goal is _________________.

3) etc...

Next books to photoread in order to find answeres to the question: how to use my life well?

Karen Reivich, Ph.D., and Andrew Shatté, Ph.D.
- The Resiliency Factor

Martin E.P. Selligman, Ph.D
- Authentic Happiness

Al. Siebert
- The Survivor Personality

Jack.M.Zufelt
- DNA of Success (know what you want to get what you want)

Waiting for the package:

Carlos Castaneda:
- Magical Passes
- The Active Side of Infinity

Napoleon Hill:
- Think and Grow Rich

I was realy poor reader before, the elementary style. Now for example the Learning to Learn by D.Trinidad Hunt delivered with the protoreading course is constantly in my mind due to the activation using mind map.

Cheers

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited August 23, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited August 23, 2003).]

Les Fehmi's Open Focus is an excellent way to synchronize the hemispheres. Personally, I like it much better than Centerpointe.

You want whole brain synchronization?

Richard Bandler's Neurosynchronizer will do it for you.

[This message has been edited by Tazster (edited August 28, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Tazster (edited August 28, 2003).]

Cross crawling will do it. Just a couple of minutes worth per day can have a pretty profound effect.

Eric_G: I read and enjoyed a couple of books by Barbara Sher that you might like. The first one is called "I Could Do Anything If Only I Knew What It Was", and the second is Wishcraft, which hasn't been published for ages, so the author put it up for free at http://www.wishcraft.com/

Kosmik

I really have a tremendous amount of trouble swallowing claims that the generic-h-word-sync tapes will really effect a powerful whole brain thinking state with regard to problems.

I also have my doubts about simply engaging in bilaterally involved physical activities while thinking.

Let's say you're cross-crawling or juggling or whatever and thinking about your problem. Alright. Your brain will be working cross-hemispherically to move in that particular way ... but does that mean that your brain is also using those circuits to solve your problem? There is no evidence of this. The only thing I could say you are certainly doing is putting your brain into a state where it has to deal with split attention tasks. Now, this may be a useful state for problem solving, but it doesn't mean the problem is being solved by the whole brain.

Really, to involve more of the brain I suggest that you approach the problem from a variety of perspectives and in a variety of ways. Dream about it. Fantasize about it. Free associate/image stream about it. Talk to your friends about it. Dissect it logically into categories, and think critically about it. Do an interpretive dance about it (only slightly tongue in cheek here, there are kinesthetic modalities to problem solving that can lead to interesting results). Spatialize your thinking. Play act, rehearse various scenarios as an actor. Go into a trance and "sit" on the question. Etc.

This will assuredly activate different parts of your brain in terms of a problem. This will be better "whole brain thinking" in my estimation than simply listening to a tape that everyone is convinced does all kinds of things there is not a jot of scientific evidence for. Pictures of brain scans indicate different brain states, that is all. You can go into a different brain state simply by spinning around or doing jumping jacks.

I have had remarkable experiences with Open Focus and think that, perhaps, thinking about a problem using this technique may be very helpful. But, again, it doesn't mean it will be a "whole brain" solution. Just a solution arrived at from a particular brain state. His technique does very interesting things with mental boundaries. I once had an experience using this technique that truly felt like a little satori. My consciousness was much bigger than my body and I literally felt myself in the tao, flowing with nature and the world. My consciousness was very expanded. All I could do was look at the absurdity of everything around me and laugh and laugh and laugh.

Hope I was helpful.

Stephen

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved