Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Uly Offline OP
OP Offline

In the last week or so my body is vibrating during small universe. It starts in my hands after master lin stops talking then below my knees down to my feet start and lately my lower dan tien to my hips and groin area.

Does this mean my small universe is opening? and are my meridians that store chi starting to fill up and store chi.What exactly does this vibrating mean?

This would be wonderfull as I have practiced many versions of the small universe over the last 3 years and Master Lins method is the first one to give me these wonderfull vibrations.

Cheers

Uly

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Uly,

Chunyi would say "Great - That's a wonderful opportunity for healing and growth!" When people ask questions like that in classes, he'll generally regard it as a Qi reaction when channels are opening and the body it balancing, rather than get into exactly what is going on. It's more important to continue the work and be in your heart, than in your head figuring analyzing it.

Congratulations - keep it up!

Shawn

Uly Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Shawn your post is a great insiration for me!!!

I'm getting nice warm energy each time I breath in now that goes from my lower Dan Tien down to my feet and also into my hands.

The pain in my hips and legs has gone...still a little in my knees. People are noticeing that I am getting back to my old self...Happy and smiling. I look forward to the future when I have No chronic fatigue syndrome or asthma...Thanks to Master lins wonderfull SFQ and the wonderfull people here on this forum

Cheers

Uly

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved