Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi there, I am new to Spring Forest Qigong and have many questions rattling around in my brain!! I got my information binder on Monday. I have gone through all the CDs, DVD and writen material. I have also been reading previous posts. I'm very taken with this program and have great hopes of what I will be able to do with this knowledge!
I have questions especially with the use of Sword Fingers. If I am working on someone who has a headache, where would I pull the energy out from (I saw not to take from top of head)? Would it depend on where they are hurting the most ie behind the eyes, sinus area etc?
In my family we have a 2 yr old who had a stroke either at birth or a few days later. There has never been an explaination as to why she had a stroke. Her left side is noticably less engaged, she still has small seizures and is on phenobarb. How or should I even use Sword fingers to help her?
Do I need a good understanding of the anatomy of the human body to be able to visualize the healing? I'm not even sure what to visualize when it comes to the kidneys.
Thank you for your responce. I have been very impressed with the degree of help, guidance and love that flow through this forum.
Jamie

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha jamie,

If you have the basic course for helping yourself heal, then you'd work on the areas that are causing them discomfort (symptoms), or have been medically diagnosed (physical).

In the Level Two section of the Deluxe Home Study course, Master Lin shows you how to detect blockages (energetic)in the body and the steps to do a healing with others.

Much Love, Shawn

jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Shawn,

I guess I just had a hesitation of doing anything to the 2 yr old that might be "wrong". (I am seeing that I can still live in the fear we experienced while she was in ICU with only questions and no answers as to what was happening)

Another question reguarding SF. After I have used that healing technique, do I or the one receiving need to wait the 1/2 hr to drink or eat as I would after a meditation?

Thank you so much, Jamie

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved