Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69214 10/26/08 08:35 PM
Willy Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello to everyone;
Since I came back from the retreat I feel with much more energy than before.I have faith in what I do ,I have confidence in how I am doing it I call my Masres energy all the time ,I visualize what I feel as I am scanning a person.My ritual of every day is seen someone to heal.
I have been healing almost 2 a day since the first week and suddenly it went into 4 and 5 persons. Most of them were over 50 years old and I felt lots of blockages in various part of the body because Of what I learned they carry on themself messages from the past of abusive parents, or husbands or because of an accident.
When you have this messages that you cannot forgive someone from the past because its too much the way it hurts only by remembering what happened at that particular time.
For example I have a lady in her early 50s that was sexual abused by her father when she was I think 8 to 10 years of age.She is facing her menospause and its constipated almost all her life.Never can stay quiet for too long,has trouble to close her eyes and begin breathing and ask her to relax,so I have scanned already 6 or seven times and always her lungs and her stomach,and her intestines give me that particular way how I feel the blockages.I fyou would have someone in this situation what would you suggest me to do?

William form Spain

Willy #69339 11/06/08 10:45 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Greetings William,

Trust what you detect, clear the blockages, and strengthen the system. As the blockages are cleared, the body get's more and more used to the channels being open, it can create an easier opportunity for the consciousness to totally release it and stay clear.

She and her consciousness needs to do the healing. You do your part and then leave the rest to your master, god, and her to assimilate.

Is she willing to do exercises? Start her with cupping the in and outside of the arms, and front of the torso a couple times during the day (great this to do when waiting for a light to change). See if she'll follow this up with some heal raises. These are all "active" and simple. Then later see if she'll do the Breathing of the Universe for even two minutes during the day. She can keep her eyes open if she'd like.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved