Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69302 11/01/08 03:51 PM
Deniz Offline OP
OP Offline

Sometimes I find that I have so many questions that I don't know where to begin, and sometimes I have no questions at all. This may have something to do with the specific book that I want to PhotoRead. For example, some books have no wisdom inside whatsoever. However, I still feel that I can improve my Purpose-Forming Muscles... Can anyone help?

hows your Spontaneous activation serving you?

hows your Spontaneous activation serving you?

Deniz,
Pay no attention to brain.
Keep thinking about your "spontaneous activation", and like Alex said, it won't be spontaneous, and therefore, not what you're looking for.

Brain,
If you're going to reply to a topic, keep it on subject. Don't bring up something totally different.

Deniz,
If you have many questions, great! Write the ones you truly want to find the answer to down, on paper. Then photoread. Then you can postview, to find the parts that might contain your answer. Wait a while, then begin to activate, and dip into those spots where your answers are.

If you don't have any questions, preview the book, skim it. Get trigger words. Formulate questions off of those.

-JackTuff13

Deniz Offline OP
OP Offline

Jacktuff3,

You're like a breath of fresh air! Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

Brain, my spontaneous activation is fine, as long as I don't think about it! I find that flashes of wisdom from the books that I PhotoRead pass through my mind before going to bed and just after waking up. So I guess it's just fine. I think the best form of "spontaneous activation" is prayer. Saying a prayer and then surrendering whatever happens to God is probably the best attitude to take. I've been more concerned about creating a good purpose though because that's the most important thing for me right now.

Thanks again, and I'm still open to more comments/suggestions!

Last edited by Deniz; 11/06/08 09:05 PM.

I also have this problem as well, can't form Question very well for book, I tend to form a few question during the preview with the toggle word and try my best to form more during activation

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

As a short rule of the thumb I suggest but if you have three questions you have enough to begin with. So once you have 3 questions stop previewing or post viewing and start activating.

If you don't have any questions during the preview. That's okay, consider shortening the preview of that particular book, PhotoRead it and do a post view were you pull trigger words and build your curiosity, asking questions. Once again once you have three questions you have enough to begin activating.

Just pull trigger words during preview. That is, if you are previewing for more than 90 seconds. You will find it much easier form questions during a post view.

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved