Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#69351 11/07/08 07:00 AM
OP Offline

My friend has the ultimate you library and I am going around to his place for the evening. He swears by the paraliminals, and credits a lot of his success to them.

My plan is to do as many paraliminals in one evening as possible, in order to see what would happen in my life. I am hoping for some major change.

I am wondering... if I listened to many paraliminals in one night (with a short break in between each one), what results would I be able to expect? I am thinking of listening to them all night.

Regards

Alex

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Alex, that's an interesting idea. Typically we don't recommend diving into too many Paraliminals at a time, because it is too easy to send yourself a message that you're trying to force change. The mind doesn't react favorably to forced change.

But! By calling it party you might just be playful enough to explore and see what happens without putting undo pressure on yourself.

Try it out. Let us know what happens. You might just be on to something.

I've heard of other Paraliminal Parties where a half dozen friends will get together with CD players and listen to Paraliminals together. Each will do a different Paraliminal.

In our retreats we've 100 people all listening to the same Paraliminal with headsets at the same time. The energy is palpable.

Has anyone else had a Paraliminal Party? If not try it out and share your experiences with us.

Pete

I've never had a Paraliminal Party, but now that you mention it... * rubs chin with thoughtful expression *

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I've been thinking about it quite a bit. I'm going to have a Paraliminal Party Thursday night? Will anyone join me? Just commit to doing it, then do it, and write about your experiences here.

I'm going to do the four new Paralimianls, Simplicity, Fresh Start, Power Thinking, Success Built to Last.

Pete

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Well, it looks like I was the only one at the party!

And I'll be doing it again.

I gave myself a 2-3 minute break between the sessions, and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, each one building on the next.

I know we've recommended waiting 20 minutes between sessions, but, heck, it was a party.

I've always enjoyed Paraliminals, but I was surprised that I enjoyed each subsequent listening more than the previous.

Then friends came over and we watched a movie. I wonder what kind of dreams I'll be having!

Pete, I wouldn't quite call it a "party," but a couple of my friends and I get together about once a month for a sort of "spa day," in which paraliminals are a major part. Usually it's about half a day, and we trade Reiki, massage, Jin Shin, the latest jokes,and we listen to 2-3 paras while awaiting turns at the massage/Reiki table. The one rule is, no stress allowed--which is to say, we check the "concerns of the day" at the door. We joke that the world will just have to go to h*ll in a handbasket without us on those days. (And anyway, world peace begins "at home"--with us.)

Let me tell you, if you want to experience rejuvenation, try this sometime! I always feel completely renewed, and so do the others.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

What's interesting is that I felt euphoric all day Friday. The only thing I did differently was the Paraliminal Party. The next time I do a Paraliminal Party I'm going to include the Paraliminal from our Euphoria program. You know, some day I'm doing to do a Euphoria Party and do three to six of the sessions from that program in an evening.

Yesterday was Day 33 of doing the one-hour Sun Meditation every morning at 5ish, and we did the second half of the Spring Forest Qigong Active Exercises at the office at 11:30 am.

Pete

Quote:
The next time I do a Paraliminal Party I'm going to include the Paraliminal from our Euphoria program.

That particular one is worth the price of the entire set. I never use the others in my set. They're ok, but only ok. The Scheele paraliminal, though, is just amazing. It's impossible NOT to have a big grin on my face after listening to that one--sometimes for a week or more.

Hey Pete, its Brain again.

I have great news my photoreading abilities are growing and becoming stronger. I have deicded to begin investing in learning how to image stream. I am hopping you can give me some advice that i can use to recieve correct and accurate answers from image streaming that i need after i photoread.
(your version of spontaneus activation)

Thank you again with kind regards,

Brain

Sorry I missed the party. I decided to throw a party this Friday.
Start time: 8:00 PM
End time: ?
Theme: Abundance of Wealth.

Remember its BYO Paraliminals.

I was thinking about bringing a six pack. But, seven is a lucky number.

I will be in full party mode visualizing an abundance of wealth. I will have no specific goal. Just imagining what I will be seeing, doing, being, feeling and hearing with an abundance of wealth.

Here are my seven nutritional mind beverages of choice for this occasion.

You Deserve It!
Belief - B
Living the Law of Attraction
Sales Leap
Success Built to Last
Prosperity
Sonic Access - Success

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved