Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

In addition to my reply above can you please describe what you were seeing when you were answering those questions on the infomercial? I want to see if i can compare your results to mine so i can eventually get to your level where i can do this instantaneously.

For munchies, you could add Personal Genius. Yummy!

OP Offline

Ok!!!! I did the paraliminal party and have had some VERY interesting results. Basically, I didn't sleep for a night, instead, using the night to do paraliminals. I did paraliminal after paraliminal, with a 2-3 minute break in between each one. The first (very interesting) result was a total lack of fatigue the next day. It was as though I'd had a full night's sleep. A number of things in my life are improving. I am working towards all my goals in a much more positive and realistic manner.

This week, I have had exams. I flunked one exam (calculus) and was surprised that I didn't beat myself up as usual. Usually, I'd lock myself away with a bottle of vodka, and instead, I was able to celebrate the lessons learned from this 'failure' and move on. A very positive change.

Generally, I am more happy as a person overall.

Also, I am a homosexual male, and this paraliminal night has guided me to accept myself completely. I don't think that this was psychosomatic, as I have done A LOT of things in an attempt to reach this end. I have stopped 'comfort eating' and other activities as a means of escape, and have started to totally embrace my whole self as a person.

In short, many life changes have taken place, within a remarkably short space of time. I am looking foward to a MUCH BRIGHTER FUTURE, and I am definately going to buy my own paraliminal library when I can afford it.

THANKS LEARNING STRATEGIES CORPERATION, AND A BIG THANKS TO YOU ESPECIALLY PAUL SCHEELE! The changes to my life are incredible!

Hypnolad--Yay you!! Having read your results, I might give this idea a try. I've always gone by the "20 minutes between cds" instructions, or at least most of the time, but you might be onto something.

Calculus--hah, been there, done that. Not my favorite class way back when.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved