Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69368 11/08/08 09:10 PM
LindaJ Offline OP
OP Offline

From what I've read, I should place a water fountain in the north. My foyer is at the North of my home, so that would be a good location. It is a 2-story foyer, and I keep the upper doors closed. I have a table next to the stairs that I would like to place the fountain on. But that wall would place in more towards the southern wall of that foyer. Or should the fountain be placed next to my front door, which would then place in on the north wall of that north facing room? I hope that is not too confusing -- but basically, if you place a fountain in a north room -- is that enough -- or must it be on the north wall in that northern facing room? (It does not really fit there and looks out of place). Thanks for some help on this.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Greetings Linda,

Water can be tricky.If you are placing it in the north to activate the General Space Feng Shui chart in the Level One, P.13 chart. It just needs to be in the north sector of the house. If you have Level Three, then check out what activations/cures are needed in your house. There may be a more auspicious placement for that fountain.

This would be a good opportunity to use a consultation voucher (which come with the Gold and Diamond edition)and get the feedback of one of our consultants with them having been able to look at your floor plans along with your question.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved