Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69373 11/09/08 09:43 AM
OP Offline

I have some questions:
1)How relaxed should you be in the accelerated learning state? I mean, after the 3-2-1 techinque i feel really great - really relaxed. But as i start to turn the pages, then i am becoming tense) Is it normal?
2)And another thing: As i try to SR and dip, I always doubt myself if i am doing it right or just normally reading. What should i do about this?

I believe in PR and that it works, but i am always doubting myself if I am doing it right.

Best wishes,
AndriDem

P.S
Sorry for my poor english

1) you are PRing right? if so, Let me tell u something, Paul scheele actually state that you don't need to be in ALS during the PR step, all you need is photofocus and you are doing it correctly, it is prove by the EEG that you don't need to be in ALS to PR, doesn't matter if you are tense or not, as long as you are still in photofocus. NB, do u think there are something you are worrying that make you tense?

2)I also have this feeling when I SR and DIP, I just do it and trust myself that I will be better at this step one day without thinking to much about right or wrong. SO believe in yourself is most important and you will get better. if u think you dip a lot (like normal reading, I always overdip as well), then think this way, your brain are telling u to dip to those extra information so you don't have to go back later and dip again :-).

P.S
Sorry for my poor english as well, hope you understand @.@!!.

Also, another key to the step is the tangerine technique. Just keep asking yourself why, who, what with everything you ask yourself. Doing this will make you curious and strengthen your body mind connection.

OP Offline

Hello again=)

Thanks Vincent_Tso and brain for your help. Your suggestions are really helpfull!

Oh, and another question, i've forgotten to ask \:D
Do you write trigger words on your mind map(like in the video) or just on a separate sheet of paper?

Best wishes,
AndriDem

P.S Thank you once again \:D

Hi again. Hmmm, I don't do mind map at all, probaly bacause I know I wouldn't want to go back to the book again anyway, but I know I should do mind map for books that are important to me, guess I should practice on it, secondly, sometime my trigger word lead me to stuff that I don't need to know, so if I put it on a mind map, I will start making a mess on it, I personally write down trigger word on a blank sheet of paper.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The Accelerated Learning State helps you to prepare yourself for PhotoReading. The actual state of PhotoReading, is a shift from the accelerated learning. it's where you give yourself positive affirmations and review your purpose for reading the book. If you're relaxed then, you're doing fine.

To stay calm, while PhotoReading, just remember to say the chant to keep you relaxed and to turn the pages with a rhythm to help you stay in photofocus and the PhotoReading state.

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved