Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ThomasK Offline OP
OP Offline

Has anyone read this book? This book really sinks in and clicks. It's taken me two years of self development usage (mainly paraliminals and binural beats) to really clear out all of the mental clutter and anguish that my mind was producing. Now that my mind is clearer, it seems as if my thoughts and willpower are creating my reality. And since picking up this book a few weeks ago, I'm easily able to witness all of my negative thoughts and eradicate them with ease. To top it all off, I just landed a really great high paying job...

I have read the book about 10+ times when I was in the MLM industry. I personally know one man who followed the book to the letter and make more that a million by the time he was 35 and few more since then.He was farmer with his first few million now he is a contracter/developer.
Another man I know made his first million by the time he was 23. He did make in MLM/sales but also in other industries as well.
Those are two of the people I Know personally.
I have never found a better system for setting and achieving goals. He aslo discusses some things that sound very close to self-hypnosis/NLP and Image Streaming.
His teaching have influenced the work of many of the self-help gurus. http://www.naphill.org/index.htm
This is the place where I bought most of stuff I have of his works.
I encourage you to read it. I am not where I want to be in life financially, but the people he studied didn't make it on their first try.

[This message has been edited by fritz10000000 (edited August 22, 2003).]

The problem I have is the reputation of the book with MLM. The connection is just too much for me to have any level of comfort. I think I've PhotoRead it, but I know I've never activated it.

The first time I ever heard of it was in an "interview" for Equinox. This little scam takes people who want jobs and wastes their time with a live version of an infomercial, and then asks them to make their living by selling crap to their family and friends. I was too stunned by the fact that anyone would do this to follow my natural reflex towards verbal assult. In retrospect I should have screamed loudly, "What kind of scam is this crap!." Perhaps I will next time I'm between jobs, just for my own amusement. Gotta love making a scene when it's well deserved.

Contempt prior to investigation leads to ignorance right? I know about Equinox and am very familiar them I trained under 5 of the top 10 money makers from them.
But think and grow rich was written in 1935, and it is based on people like Thomas Edison who started a company you might have heard of GE. Oh and another guy named Henry Ford who founded Ford. I am really sad to see that people classify information based on one bad experience. Napoleon as commissioned by Andrew Carnegie to write this philosophy you might have heard of the many Carnegie foundations named after him as well. As I stated previously the first guy that introduced me to the book was a guy who made his first few million as a Farmer/Rancher using the philosophy of Think and Grow Rich so, I did encounter the book later in MLM but they have no monopoly on it. I guess I did get a little heated up about it. The book is good, there is not a single business success "guru" I study who doesn't refer to it as some point. I think Napoleon Hill was way ahead of his time with the info in the book and the use of the subconsious mind in programming yourself for success and his concept of using Other People Brains etc.
-------
I guess I got a little heated.

[This message has been edited by fritz10000000 (edited August 25, 2003).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved