Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

I have been reviewing past posting and found some real jewels of information. There is a link to Facebook that has an mp3 download of Master Lin. It's in two parts. The first part is a lecture on love and the light. The second download includes Master Lin leading two healing meditations. I must say I found them to be very powerful and healing. I experienced 2 healings. Most noticable is the ringing in my ears (a blockage I've had for about 8 years) is nearly gone. Later I realized the joint pain in my hands is also nearly gone!! I did the meditations then with my sister who had never done any Qigong, and she experienced a healing of a recent muscel issue!!
I highly recommend listening to this posted meditation!! So wonderful to have access to Master Lin when it isn't possible to actually get to Minnesota. Here is the previous post..... #61305 from 8/9/07.

Hi All,

I just discovered a fellow SFQ practioner has created a group on Facebook for SFQ - would be cool to see some more of you there!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2989113758

Cheers

Hope you find this helpful also.
Jamie

Thanks for (re-posting) that link, Jamie. That lecture and meditation is wonderful, and as you say, excellent audio quality.

It is also nice to find more people to network with about SFQ. There has not been much activity there, but there are some very interesting posts and I like the energy.

Thanks again.

blessings,

Steve

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved