Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

As my experience with SFQ is limited, I have a few questions after listening and using the group Light meditation.

Bouncing. I know the manual references bouncing, but when Master Lin says "now move side to side" is that still bouncing?

Why tapping the tailbone? When is it appropriate or benifical to include tailbone tapping?

If I want to do "emotional" healing for someone (ie: depression, anger, alcohol abuse) how do I state that intension? Does your intension guide the energy to find the right place since I'm not clear where to visualize the light going to?

Thank you for any clarifications so I have more confidence in sending beneficial healing energy.

Growing peace,
Jamie

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Jamie,

After bouncing for a while, you can add the gentle turning of the torso side-to-side for a while.

Tapping or patting the tail bone helps clear blockages in reproductive organs, strengthens kidney energy/life force, helps with the clarity of the mind and prevention of Alzheimer’s, and when your mentally tired, helps lose weight (tailbone is gate for the kidney energy to flow & belt channel), and helps heal fibroids and pancreatic cancers

If you can’t reach, you can gentle bump it against a wall. Be sure to slightly bend forward while tapping.

Emotional, mental, spiritual, and spiritual healing happens as you clear the blockages. Look at the energy systems chart in the level Two course and what ties into the issue: Anger-Liver system; depression-breathing (and heart)system; addictions-liver.

Much Love, Shawn

jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

Greetings Shawn,
Thank you so much for the clarifications. There is so much greater benefit to the tailbone tapping than the binder states. I am very appreciative of your insights.

I forgot that page that gives the conections of the energy systems and emotions. I will use that reference.

Thank you so much. I'm excited to begin using these better points of focus in the healing process.

Growing Peace
Jamie

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved