Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
vandons Offline OP
OP Offline

I am noticing that Barnes and Noble is selling the "Natural Brilliance" course for $149.95. They also have a $10 off coupon and free shipping on this item so for $139.95 total investment this strikes me as a pretty good deal.

My only concern is this: if purchased from a reseller does one still qualify for free coaching from Learning Strategies. I would guess so but I want to make sure.

Sure, if you buy the course from a reseller you can call for coaching.

Or how about just asking LSC to match the price? Here's what they have in their help section of the website:

"Will you match someone else's sale price?

Yes we will. If you find an authorized reseller selling a brand new program at a lower price, we will match their price if you prefer to purchase from us.

Place your order on our website at the price listed. When you check out you will be able to write us a message. Tell us what you would like. Be sure to tell us where you saw or heard the special price so we may verify it.

Someone reviews each order before we charge your credit card."

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved