Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#69843 12/10/08 08:09 PM

So we come round again to the eyes record (receive) the light. How the brain or ones intelligence uses said light so recorded is based upon things like 'intention', 'purpose' and 'focus' or the fire of ones attending. At the very least it builds the force of ones 'intuition' of what is and what is not.

And of course 'old baggage of culture psychology etc. etc.' can color the whole 'light show'.

vajti Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey, this was just a question, I can photoread in my way.
I think we got this question too overcomplicated.

Last edited by vajti; 12/11/08 09:29 PM.

Sorry, vajti, I was just trying to add some depth to the answers. \:D

vajti Offline OP
OP Offline

That's alright.

vajti Offline OP
OP Offline

Anyway, what happened to Paul and Pete? They won't be answering forum-questions anymore?

Learning Strategies Admin

Search the pages you will find they already have answered the questions. They just keep repeating themselves.

AlexK
PhotoReading Instructor

I found some topic on PhotoFocus in this forum. A lot of posts says no need to have clarity to the text, but the photo reading book says I need to have clarity for the blip page.

"When in PhotoFocus, the print on the page is probably blurred. That is okay, because to see the blip, you must place your focal plane at some distacne away. To Have clarity up close, you will need to relax your eyes and have the focal plane move in. When you develop the PhotoFocus, there is a unique clarity, and depth to the words on the page. They are not in focus, because you are not looking at them. But, there is a clarity to the print that you can notice as you relax more."

I think the Blip Page is the primary and recommanded method, that's why Paul mention at first place, and the X technique as an alternative for them who can't establish the photo focus. Additionally the PhotoPhocus enhace the eyesight, so I would like to develop this technique.

He mention that the Blip Page has an unique clarity and depth to the words on the page.
I have the Photo Focus, but the text is blurred. How can I develop the clear blip page what Paul recommend? Are there more techniques?

I tried to relax my eyes a lot of time, but I managed to see clear words only once. The interesting thing I can see that clarity and depth of words when I crossing my eyes, so I know what sholud be the final result, but I can't do this with diverging eyes.
The same situation with the stereogram pictures. I can see with crossing eyes, but I can't see with diverging eyes.

Thank you!

Last edited by daweed; 01/05/09 05:28 PM.

"When in PhotoFocus, the print on the page is probably blurred. That is okay, because to see the blip, you must place your focal plane at some distacne away. To Have clarity up close, you will need to relax your eyes and have the focal plane move in."

Yes for photofocus you are looking further into the distance. To read you look up close and get clarity then.

"When you develop the PhotoFocus, there is a unique clarity, and depth to the words on the page."

When you develop ... This doesn't happen straight away and may not happen for everyone.

"They are not in focus, because you are not looking at them. But, there is a clarity to the print that you can notice as you relax more."

Again when you develop... how long it takes an individual no one can tell. As pointed out it's blurred and blurred is fine whether or not you develop your photofocus skill.

No the blip page is not the primarily recommended method. It's presented first because it's one sure way of knowing you have photo focus.

On the same page he writes "No Blip? No problem."

Now the blip page has nothing to do with clarity it's just a blip. The rest of the text that you are actually PhotoReading is what is blurred until you've used photofocus enough to relax and notice the clarity. Most people are just not used to noticing what they can see. Just keep PhotoReading.

IN other words PhotoRead more books and be playful. Stressing about it isn't going to make it happen \:D

AlexK

This additional information is very helpful.
Thank you !

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved