Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69554 11/22/08 06:52 AM
Carolaf Offline OP
OP Offline

HI, I've just received the silver CD's, and went through my whole condo with the compass ... I have a lot of changes to make. My main question is the bedroom. I am a 9, fire (south), and my bedroom is in the north, with the entry door facing south and a wall of windows in the north. The east is a wall of mirrored closet doors, and the south has two doors, the entry door and another door into the master bath. I have been sleeping in blue and white bedding, with the alcove where my bed is positioned (with the head to the west, a bad direction for me) painted a rich, dark blue. I'm a scorpio, which is a water sign, and loved the blue and white. When I read that with this system, I am fire and blue stands for water, which extinguishes fire, I thought ... so that's what happened to my love life! I'm moving the bed so the head faces north, which puts me under a window. Still, it's the best place. I will cover the mirror closet doors with curtains, and put good blinds on the windows. I have a vaulted ceiling, with open beams. I painted the ceiling and beams white. The low end of the sloping ceiling is over the windows, which will be behind the solid headboard I'm going to buy. My question is about color. Do I use a north color (blue) which destroys fire (me), or do I use a fire color? Or skip it all and go with wood (green)? I truly loved the blue and white, so would just painting over the dark blue and moving my bed work? Whick color will work the most magic, and revitalize my love life? I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks. Carol

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Carolaf,

Check out previous posts on this by "Search the Forums" for "paint" or start by clicking here.

Much Love, Shawn

Carolaf Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks, Shawn. I tried the search function, but had only seen the "search" box at the top of the page in the brown menu line ... and really had no luck with that. I finally saw the "search the forums" link in the blue box, and had much greater luck.

This forum is a great resource for beginners. Thanks so much for your time and help.

As for the bedroom, I plan to paint it all white, use (at least temporarily) a mostly white with cobalt blue accent bed linens, and highlight with my fire colors in flowers, pictures, and other decorations. I will also put my bed under the window, but facing north, the relationship direction for me.

Thanks again.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved