Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69562 11/23/08 04:49 AM
OP Offline

As some of you know, I did an experiment involving back to back paraliminals, consecutively, for a whole night, with only 2-3 minute breaks in between each one. I did this for a whole night, instead of sleeping normally. I was initially surprised that I didn't feel any fatigue the next day, it was as though I had a deep and long nights sleep. Here are my results, some of which have really surprised me. As a first, and most pleasant surprise, many of my results seem to be evolving, without me having to actively do or even think anything!

1. Increased happiness - This is a biggie, but before I was uptight about everything, and generally unhappy (some would say depressed). Now I am a much happier, more balanced person. I failed an exam, and was surprised to find myself celebrating valuable lessons learned from this 'failure' rather than the usual beating myself up. A very pleasant surprise indeed. It seems that this attitude is prevalent in most things I experience now.

2. Increased Productivity - Another big one, I am getting much more done, and actually enjoying the process. I am working towards all my goals in a steady and realistic manner, and I have made impressive progress towards these endevours. My work (although it hasn't changed at all) seems fun, and I am enjoying my work and waking up each morning looking foward to the day ahead. I also go to bed each night satisfied that I have had a productive day balancing work and leisure.

3. Self acceptance - As a homosexual male, I have had a lot of difficulty accepting who I am. I have often engaged in activities such as comfort eating and watching hours of TV as a means of escape, but now I am able to fully embrace my entire personality, and accept myself as a whole person. Arguably, this is the most important benefit I have gained, as it has broken barriers to success in my life and has fully enabled me to live life to the full. I have tried many things to reach this level of self acceptance, and this is the only thing that has really worked!

4. Brigher future- My future was something I used to dread, and now it is something I really look foward to! I am looking foward to all my future studies and the rest of my life. This has happened recently, and I strongly believe that it is due to this paraliminal night.

I am very impressed with these life changing results, and when I can afford it I will certainly purchase my own paraliminal library. I wish to extend my sincere thanks to learning strategies corp. and especially Paul Scheele for these results, and for all that I have gained. A big thank you!

Congratulations for your achievements! They are very interesting. Here are my questions:

1) if you had started doing back-to-back Paraliminals for the entire day (ie from the morning until bedtime at about 10 pm) do you think you would have obtained the same results? In general, the body needs some good sleep.

2) Do you plan to do another back-to-back long session?

3) Are you still holding on to your results after a few days or are the old habits creaping back?

4) Did you sleep well the night after that you stayed up to listen to the Paraliminals?

5) Did you follow a preset order of Paraliminals in the back-to-back night-long session?

Thanks!

Great result Hypnolad
Interested to know which paraliminals you choose?

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved