Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Is there a method to photoread from the computer? I love the flip flip thing, but it is more complicated to just scroll through internet documents. Did somebody have a good experience?. Thanks [/size][size:11pt]

Last edited by Intermittent.Bee; 11/28/08 10:29 PM.
Maz Offline

Hi,

I read that it is easier to read pdf files or word files in a page down format, i.e. hitting the page down key, instead of using the cursor down. This is because the brain does not respond as well to line by line scrolling. Paging down is like being presented with new pages....

As a suggestion, copying the text you want to read from the web and reading it in WORD is good as, in the VIEW tab, you can switch to 'full screen' view and select 2 pages per screen. The size of the text is automatically adjusted to make it legible and you get the centre "crease".

As I'm new to PR, I have still not been able to activate and I try and look for as many methods of PR as possible. So I can't really say if I've had any good experiences...

I hope this helps...

Maz

Intermittent: I use Adobe Acrobat a lot for Photoreading PDFs. There is information in the archive about how to do that.

It works great for me.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved