Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

I have a few questions when it comes to doing healing on myself. First question, do I still give energy to my lower dantian?

Second, I know I am to work on the person "in the mirror", but I'm finding that I switch back and forth from the image to myself. Sometimes it is easier to work on my reflection, other times its easier to work on my body directly. Any thoughts on if it's better to stick with working on just one "body"? (it's just another one of those distracking thoughts I have when I'm trying to relax and just flow with the process....)
Thank you for your advise,
Growing Peace
Jamie

Yes you would give energy to yourself as if working on another person. The process is the same.

I found working in a mirror confusing at times and so just closed my eyes and felt the energy instead. There is nothing wrong with pointing at the mirror or your body directly. The main thing is that you get results. If you have clear intention the energy will follow your direction. It doesn't matter if you are doing sword fingers pointing at the moon and you are trying to open the tail bone, if the intention is clear the energy will just go there and do it's work.

jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

Greetings Kalohe,
Thank you for your reply. Makes perfect sense! I see that now. Fits right in to the repeated guideance of "keep it simple" and "intension is the most important aspect!"
Again thank you for your reply.

Growing Peace
Jamie

jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

I have another question reguarding SF, how often can you do SF in a day on the same issue? My husband is having an infection that just isn't getting any better, in fact it's getting worse. How often can I do a healing? He is not onboard with my doing SF on him, so I do it mentally with intention. I include him in my mind as I do any of my meditations, but there is no improvement. So that leads me to wondering how often I can do a healing.
Thank you any guidance.

Growing Peace,
Jamie

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Jamie,

As often as you'd like. Work on him until the blockage clears, and then check back with him later and pull out any sick magnetic field/blockage that is there at that point. repeat this process during the day, so the body can get used to having those channels open.

Much Love, Shawn

jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Shawn,
I still can't feel the blockages, or feel clearing them. I SF areas that the manual indicates I should. I have worked on the infection sight, and his kidney area. And for some reason I felt I should work on his liver too, so I have. I trust with practice I will get to feeling the work I'm doing. Nice to know that I can repeat as I have time for. I guess it was suggested not to repeat your detection, but since I'm not working by detection anyway, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. I also "invite" him mentally to join me in any of my meditations, along with others in my family whom I know have blockages. While I'm doing my meditations, do I need to "check on them"? I periodically visualize them also doing the movements with me or visualize the energy moving in them if I'm doing Small Universe. I sometimes feel I get distracked from my own "connection" practise by mentally "checking" in on all whom I have invited to join me. Do I need to do that? I also try to remember to thank them and watch them leave when I'm done, but I don't always remember to do that. What is the optimual way to handle my "guests"?
Again thank you for your guidance Shawn.

Growing peace,
Jamie

Originally Posted By: jamie

I have another question reguarding SF, how often can you do SF in a day on the same issue?

I was just at one of the classes recently, and someone asked this same question.
Chunyi said you can do it as often as you like, but not more than once every 2 hours.

jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

Many thanks ClearWater
I will add that information to my manual! Thank you for passing that along. I look forward to when I will be able to take a class or attend the retreat.

Growing Peace
Jamie

jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

I still have more questions.
As I am now trying to daily "work" on family members and their blockages. I have to do this through visualization only. Either they don't live near me or aren't open to my doing SF on them. I am finding it hard to manage my time. If I spend the time I would normally spend doing Active excercises doing "healing", will the healing be a subsitute for active excercises? I'm thinking of everyother day doing visualization healing in place of the active work. I wonder if I'm slowing my own progress if I don't do active daily. (I am still getting my sitting meditations in.)I am still so new to this that I wonder if I have the skills to successfully do visualized healing.
The other question that I have is as far as eating, drinking and bathroom activites, is it still best to wait 30 minutes after doing the visualized healing or self healling for that matter??
I'm sure I had another question that was distracting me while doing the healing..... hummm
Thank you for your guidance,
Growing Peace
Jamie

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved