Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
brain Offline OP
OP Offline

I believe i have begun to see success. I am trying to decipher my image streams which is difficult though please tell me if my system is right and will lead me to success.

I i ask my self a question and describe the first thing that pops in to my mind. After i finish describing the image and looking up the answer i feel discouraged that i can not see in anyway how what i saw fit the answers. Will i eventually be able to see the correct answers in my image? How do i get better at this?

Thanks alot for replys!

-Brain

Brain,
Have someone else ask you the questions. It won't give you a chance to think about what the answer may be while thinking up a question, and so therefore having someone else ask you basically puts you on the spot and you have no other choice but to describe the first thing that comes to mind.

I almost have to laugh at that "please tell me if my system is right and will lead me to success."
That's like saying, "Please get my education for me so that I can get a good job."

It's your job to do that, man. No one else can tell you if something works for sure until YOU do it YOURself. That's the best way to prove anything. Especially if it's "your" system.

How do you get better?
Well firstly do what I said in the beginning of the post, that should help.
Second, do it more, get more comfortable with your answers, and how about this: TRUST YOURSELF!

I'm very glad to see you're making progress. Keep at it.

-JackTuff13

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

=)! How is it working out for you?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Brain, How is your manual activation doing? If you actively spent some time on building the body mind connection with manual activation, you will have better luck in decoding your image streams.

What decoding method are using?

Maybe you should explore the Genius Code forum or do the Genius Code course to learn to decipher the image stream. You will find that an image stream is a metaphor so it's difficult to relate to technical questions.

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved