Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69751 12/06/08 08:58 AM
Jewels Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi there,

I have just purchased the Diamond Feng Shui and am having great fun working with it. However, I have a slight problem but before I elaborate on the problem I'd just like to explain a few points which are:-

1. I am a 3 (Ox)
2. We were fortunate enough to be able to design and build our own home and it faces East. It has an open plan living area based on three different levels varying one foot between each level. It is irregular in shape but surrounded by a boundry wall of 100x100 feet at a height of about 10 feet. I live in the United Arab Emirates (Desert) in a small town and I am about 200 meters from the Sea.
3. Since moving to my wonderful home three years ago I have had recurring emotional and physical health problems.

My problem is that our home is situated in front of the local Radio Station which has a 100 meter mast directly in front of my house. Between my house and the Radio Station is a small road and a patch of desert land, nothing else. I feel this is the reason for my recurring emotional and physical health problems.

I am unable to purchase the suggested 8 sided mirror that can act as a cure for this here in the UAE. Is there any other cure I can use?

Many thanks to all who respond.

Jewels

Jewels #69770 12/08/08 10:23 AM

Hi Jewels
why don't you purchase the mirror from online? There are many Feng Shui stores available online that have wonderful products.

JETAY #69773 12/08/08 03:01 PM
Jewels Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Jetay,

Thank you for the advice I was thinking along the same lines but I thought something like a Mirror would be too fragile to mail and I'd hate to receive bad luck from a broken mirror.

However, I will go on line and check it out now.

Thanks again for the tip.

Regards.

Jewels

#69820 12/09/08 08:30 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Jewel,

The Pakua mirror would be to circumvent the tower if it was a poison arrow looming in front of your front door. You can muscle-test to see if that is the issue contributing to your situation. It is not just about being an 8-sided mirror, so the cutting of glass suggestion isn't going to helping that case.

I'd dowse the place, and check into the EMF technologies out there to help dissipate the energy coming from the tower. There are a lot of items out there for this. Marie is endorsing a MEMNON system(http://www.mariediamond.co.uk/memon/), but check out what's out there and muscle check or use your dowsing rod to see if it will neutralize the energy of the radio tower before ordering (they tend to be expensive).

Much Love,

Shawn

Greetings Jewel!
Feng Shui is old knowledge and wisdom, and thousands of years ago there where no problems with Electro Magnetic Fields. Now they are around us all the time and they affect us whether we want or not. Feng Shui is about taking action so you can get energy from your surroundings and not vice versa and that your home will be a positive place to live. I'd say Memon is a perfect way to complete a good Feng Shui for our times. I have Feng Shui'd my house, updating every month, but still living in my house I would loose much of my energy. These frequecies disturb mind and body constantly. Having installed Memon in my house, my Feng Shui is completed. My home is more than ever a place where I gain energy. Marie Diamond also mentions Memon as being a part of the Feng Shui today. Memon too has been and is a treat every day as well as Diamond Feng Shui is. I recommend you check out the webpage that Shawn recommends.

Best wishes
Marit

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved