Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

How have people found daily Chi Gung practice as a source of energy for daily life?

I do an hour of Level 1 Active Exercise followed immediately by an hour of Small Universe each day, but I don't do any aerobic exercise on a regular basis, and I have been finding myself feeling sleepy and lacking energy quite often. Given that I have also not been sleeping well, should I assume that the tiredness is due to not supplementing Chi Gung with regular physical exercise, or that it is due to lack of sleep and similar factors?

In other words, is doing Chi Gung in itself enough to be healthy and vigorous? If so, how much? (I am a generally healthy 21-year old male)

Hi Velorien,

How long have you been doing chi kung? Are you in the northern hemisphere.

For most the past two years, I have gained energy from chi kung. Autumn is the time of year when we need more sleep, and this year the increased need for sleep has been pronounced. Now that we are moving closer to the winter solstice, the sleepiness and tiredness have subsided for me, and I'm getting increased energy from chi kung.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved