Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi, I have been reading the forum again lately and have been reading about the positive effects of a paraliminal party. I am having trouble losing weight, again! I have all the paraliminals but the not the 4 new ones and I have to admit it has been a while since I last listened to them (apart from Deep Relaxation which makes me feel like I have 8 hours sleep when I have only had 4!). Any suggestions on titles for my party? I would be very grateful and will definitely report back on the results. Anyone wish to join me at this party???

I haven't tried the "party" concept yet, but I might. ;\) Even so, in the past I've used several paraliminals together, and they might make a nice "party package."

1. Ideal Weight (both "sides")
2. You Deserve It
3. Instantaneous Personal Magnetism (Note about this one: you can use it for much more than just magnetism. It asks you to choose a role model type of figure, which you then step into for a few moments--this is a huge and powerful technique for anything you want to do. I chose a friend of mine, who lost almost 70 pounds.)
4. Perfect Health (because you want healthy weight loss, and because being trim is also healthy)
5. Self Esteem Super Charger

You might think of others that resonate with your particular situation. One of the new ones, Success Built to Last might also apply, but I haven't tried it for that purpose.

Best of luck with your project!

OP Offline

Thanks Jeanne! I have decided that this is my Christmas party. As I don't celebrate Christmas (my religion is different) but do have a holiday from work on that day, it's a perfect time!

So OK everybody, there is a Weight Loss paraliminal party going on at my place, on Christmas Day. Anyone care to join me? On the menu will be the 5 paraliminals that Jeanne has so kindly suggested.

I will report back as soon as I can (I had some family issues so that's why it took me a while to get back to the forum) but I will report back a few days after the party as I want to see the effects.

I do hope that others can join me, or have their own weight loss party and we can all report back back. I cant wait!!!

OP Offline

OK, so here is the report... I put all the titles on my ipod and fell asleep when i was listening to Ideal weight sess B. Next morning I have been extremely happy, dancing around all day and being much more energetic, which is a nice change!! Two days, I listened to them again last night and again full of energy and dancing around.

But here is the problem, I cant control the snacking, I wake up not wanting to eat anything but I think my subconscious overrides this and I eat but then carry on eating rubbish when I usually snack. I am still getting the urges that led to weight gain in the first place.

Any advice and suggestions would be appreciated. I will carry on listening to this compilation, or shouldn't I?

OP Offline

Hi Again!

I still haven't received any advice on the snacking issue, once I start eating, I cant stop and carry on beyond full. please help, anybody???

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

There is usually an underlying reason like some program or ancient self talk that is triggered. E.g Feeling good might equal celebrate and reward. Rather than trying to figure out exactly what it is. Supplement the Ideal Weight Paraliminal with Break the Habit or New Behaviour Generator.

Persistence with Ideal Weight will work and pulling in other Paraliminals to address issues like that when they come up accelerates the process.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved