Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69920 12/17/08 03:22 AM
brain Offline OP
OP Offline

Do you think i could lucid dream to learn how to interpret the images of my mind? And if so How?

brain #69921 12/17/08 04:55 AM

I think every one will eventually 'lucid dream' as it part and parcel of unfolding.

However, I generally note that in any one lifetime IF you can do it now or tend to it naturally, that is without effort or trying to, then you have a clear opportunity to develop 'lucid dreaming' with a whole lot of effort much of which is not of common knowledge.

Nice long convoluted sentence huh!! I am trying to be diplomatic!!!

I guess I can try again:

IF you can now lucid dream, then you can develop it as a conscious power. It will still take many years however and lots of work.

It is one thing to do it by accident from time to time and quite another to live in it all the time and even more to be consciously lucid at will.

I know you can follow techniques; now more widely available, that with goodly personal application and effort you will see results towards lucid dreaming.

But it takes time and consistent effort to develop the connections or mental body no matter who you are.

Trust me, most of us who do it most easily, came here that way and have been doing it from early childhood.

I consciously lucid dream 24/7 now at will anytime all the time as I cannot (or am unwilling) to shut it off. It would be like asking me to cut my arm off.

Basically I would describe it as a 'inward sense' much like eyes plus hearing plus feeling. Three senses at once. Smelling too but not usually in my case unless I focus on smelling something.

Late at night, every night this world first gets very still... 1AM on.. Then the stillness fades...

Every night... the other worlds open up.

Every morning the hustle, bustle and noise of the 'other side' lingers for an hour or two especially if I have not yet smelled my first cup of coffee.

The coffee breaks the spell... and this day comes into focus but the other days from other worlds are still there in the background running underneath.

You may NOT want to open a door just because you can.

brain #70015 12/23/08 12:33 PM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Originally Posted By: brain
Do you think i could lucid dream to learn how to interpret the images of my mind? And if so How?

Do the Genius code course.

AlexK

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

Yes, i answered my own question thanks. However, finding out my genius code is difficult though. It is hard for me to decide when a message is literal or symbolic

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved