Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69942 12/19/08 10:52 AM
Uly Offline OP
OP Offline

I was wondering if anyone has worked on anyone with emphysema? I am working on my mum who has emphysema and is on oxygen 24 / 7. I use the section on asthma / emphysema opening various points then I use the lung section in the manual to complete the rest of healing.

I still can't detect the blockages yet...so I probably not yet getting to the source of her illness.

Any tips or pointers would be great.

I have been doing healing on her everyday for the last week and a half....I guess it's going to take a fair bit of healing work to remove the blockages?

She felt her Kindey 1 point on the bottom of her feet open today...so I guess thats a good sign that the energy might be moving?

Cheers

ULy

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Uly,

Look at the Breathing System in the level 2 manual. all of those areas are a part of it, so take some time and work on those spots, but continue to relax and notice any change in sensation when detecting.

Another place to work on, is the Stomach Systems, since that supports the Breathing System's energy as well.

Just trust, do your best, and let them, your masters, and the universal energy fill in the rest until the next day you work on her.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved