Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have a lot of goals that I want to achieve. Just recently I began to create list of things I want to do and achieve in various areas of my life (relational wealth, financial wealth, career wealth, physical wealth, etc).

I made a list of them and trying to prioritize them in order of which to do (i.e. breaking the yearly goal into monthly goal, then into daily goal, which support the overall picture).

Problem? I create goals, but always feel lazy and not achieve them! This happen every year and I hope 2009 is when take actions on the goals that I want to accomplish.

How can the Get Around paraliminal help? Since my goals can be specific (i.e. Study matrix algebra to create an algorithm to be use on a financial website), how can a CD of general advice help?

I have tried visualization (though my attention span can be quite short), but still feel lazy procrastinate from time to time. Even worse, I'm beginning to lose incentives.

What makes this CD different and what techniques should I do after listening to get myself to take action more?

I believe the CD hellps in shaking you off from your laziness and get you to spring into action on the first goal of your list.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Clear Mind Bright Future was one process that helped me to clarify what goals I actually wanted to focus on. First goal setting program that actually left me working toward my goals.

You might also want to look at Abundance For Life.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved