Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

i know that there are many threads on this topic but i can't fully understand or find information about level three and four.

i can't attend any retreats as i am in Egypt.
and i want to advance my training to get level 3 and four.
i found that there are meditations for level three and four but anyone say that you have to attend.

i want to know if there any possibility to get level 3 and 4 by practicing the meditations these levels?

what is the prerequsites to practice the meditations for these levels?

and thanks a lot for your great help and support.

abdelrahman,
I was fortunate to attend the retreat this past October. And I absolutely LOVED it. You will too. Everybody deserves to attend this event.

I met wonderful new friends from Germany, Spain, India and many different countries.

Egypt is just around the corner \:\)

Adhis

In the "Clearing" anything can be created.

abdelrahaman,

First, I sent you a PM in your mailbox regarding some of the other questions you asked on other topics.

As for Level III: it was, up until this year, ONLY available in person, mostly in Minnesota. I went to the Level III retreat this past June and it was great. And I can understand why it was kept as "living" in -person class.

This year, the SFQ Center has released the manual on their website, and the two meditations have been up there for quite some time (Sun and Moon Meditation CD's).

It is my understanding that Learning Strategies will soon be releasing a Level III home study course right here on this website. I read Pete B. say that on another topic. So how cool is that?

I still think in person is best, but it looks like learning it on your own is still good, if Master Lin is allowing this! \:\)

As for Level IV, I doubt that will be a home study course, for quite some time, if ever. I think these higher levels really do need more in-person teaching.

As to the prerequisites, I think to some extent it is up to the individual and to some extent it is up to Master Lin and the SFQ Center. Basically, each level is a prereq for the next level. It seems that Level II can be learned right after Level I, but I had both and waited 2 years and am glad I did.

I think that one should really practice Level II at least 6 months consistently before moving on to Level III. But that is just my opinion.

As to moving from Level III to Level IV, my understanding, is it totally up to the individual. They need to meditate and use their intuition.

Basically, one should be doing Small Universe easily for a half hour at least to move to Level II (I think), at least an hour in Small Universe, having learned Level II before moving on to Level III, I think 2 hours before moving on to Level IV (and/or an hour of SU and an hour of the Level III meditations, but basically 2 hours of meditation).

To be honest, I have not yet begun Level IV. I hope to go to Minnesota and do that this year. But we shall see.

As for the Egypt problem: the vision and mission is to spread this all over the world. Someday, there WILL be a teacher in Egypt who can teach all the Levels. For Level I, that will probably happen soonest, since there is not the teacher certification program. For Level II, it might be a few years and for Level III and Level IV it might be at least 5 years or more like 10. But who knows?

Hope that helps.

blessings,

Steve
OP Offline

thanks for you reply

i have anther question i want to know. i already have level one and two.
can i buy the meditations for level 3 and 4 and practice them with my own.
have benefits from these meditations.

and thanks for your support

You are certainly, welcome.

As for Level 3 & 4 meditations:

You can purchase them through the SFQ website (not yet here from LSC). Level 3 has two meditations: the Sun Meditation and the Moon Meditation.

Level IV has one: the Rainbow Meditation.

I have not yet taken Level IV and when I was at the Level III retreat, I asked if it was okay to do the Rainbow Meditation, and I was told by people from SFQ, as well as Hakim from England (who is also a master herbalist), that it is a great meditation and it is okay for me to do.

Now, that was just as I had finished the Level III retreat.

I don't think that there is any harm in doing the more "advanced" meditations before learning the higher levels. However, I would definitely, focus on Level I and II for some time before bringing in more material.

Master Lin often tells us, it is NOT about how many techniques we know or how much material we go through, but more about the love in our heart. That is the most important thing.

And it is usually suggested that we be doing at LEAST one full hour of Small Universe meditation for some time (maybe a few months) before moving on to the Level III and IV meditations.

Master Lin also says that everything we need is actually in Level I. In other words, if a person ONLY had Level I, but that person was really motivated, practiced a lot, every day, multiple times per day, they would find everything they needed in just their Level I practice.

Having said that, I understand our own desires to "progress" and get "better" at things. I have them too!

I think a good meditation to get, if you want to have another one that can help a lot, is the HEALING OUR WORLD meditation. This one is very good and it is just what it says it is. It is all about healing our world. It is a challenging meditation due to the seeming gulf between what we experience day to day and what the meditation envisions. And where YOU are, it is maybe even more of a challenge. But perhaps that is why it is needed even more there!

Also, the Butterfly Meditation is a great one and my personal favorite. It is a variation on the Self-Concentration meditation in Level I. But I like it a lot better: better pace for me, a bit more gentle, and at least for me more effective.

Having said all of the above, it is ultimately up to you, of course. You have to use your intuition and "feel" what is best for you at this time and in your development.

Go look at the descriptions of them, and then go and meditate on them. Call on your Master's energy and ask for guidance. You will most certainly get it!

I hope that helps you.

May we all have peace, health, prosperity, wisdom and love in this time of change and beginnings.

blessings,

Steve

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved