Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

hi first i just want to thank you most for that great course abundance for life.

i am now in course 3 but i am confused a little about the breakthrough goal

first i had a one goal and it is my breakthrough one and it can be in one dimension of the four dimensions,when i came to course 3 i thought it is so

but when i reached session 3 i begin to think that it may be different from course 2 and now i should have 4 breakthrough goals.

OK after a long story \:\) i just want to is it one goal and i write how it affects my four dimensions or having a goal in every area

thanks a lot for your help

OP Offline

it seems that there is a problem in my question.
i am trying now to say it simpler.

is there one breakthrough goal and reflect it in the four dimensions in my life?

or they are 4 breakthrough goals?

thank you

For me personally I am using three goals ,but now I only concentrate on my one main goal"breakthrough goal" it is the most important issue I am dealing with.Now that it is finally manifesting all my other goals are following right behind.As you work with this course certain things in and out the course will start jumping out to your attention just connect dots and follow the train.It will be like the GPS system in your car.

OP Offline

thank you very much for your reply.
but i just want to know in course three have i make a breakthrough goal in every are of my life or just write the effect the my breakthrough goal in those areas

thanks for you help

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

You can have as many goals as you want but one goal you need to consider your most important. Use the Inquiry Process and the 7-steps to clarify your goal. Continue to work with the course because it is designed to help you get clear on your breakthrough goal.

AlexK

OP Offline

thanks Alex for your reply but i have already completed the course.
and i know that i can have any number of goals as Jack said.
but what i am asking for is the breakthrough goals in course three of effortless success.

are they four breakthroughs?

My perception is that the "breakthrough goal" is a goal with some magnitude -- something of such size that it pulls other goals along with it. It seems I remember Canfield talking about the jump from $8000 a year to $100,000 a year as a breakthrough goal for him. It was something so big that the "how" was impossible to conceive so he had to rely on inner guidance and the tools of the Law of Attraction to make it happen. It wasn't a goal like "clean out the garage" that one can figure out logically but something immense that the conscious brain could not necessarily figure out objectively or break down into smaller steps.

OP Offline

thanks Kim for your reply.
yes as you said the breakthrough goal is a goal that take me to a new level.
and i finally got that it is good to have for different four major goals for every part of our life.

thanks again for your time

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved