Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ADHIS Offline OP
OP Offline

Since the end of this past October I have being "gently" studying the Diamond Feng Shui manual that my husband bought last year.
So far I decluttered some areas in my (rented) home and rearranged the master bedroom.
Since November I placed Christmas lights on the back of the house because I have been wanting to move. (*This REALLY worked!)
I am energy 6 and my husband is 2. Our best areas are NE, NW, W and SW.
The house we intend to buy is facing South with its back to the North. The master room is on the NE corner of the structure, our headboard would be on the East and foot board to the West.
I don't want to be lengthy, but I really don't know where to start.
Thanks,
ADHIS

In the "Clearing" anything can be created.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Greetings ADHIS,

Marie would have you look for a house with a facing direction that supports you two "Westie's." look at the 20-year time feng shui on the house and what falls on the front door and your master bedroom, then the rest of the house. Then look too at the landscape feng shui - how you are supported on the outside.

Much Love, Shawn

ADHIS Offline OP
OP Offline

Happy New Year Shawn,

Thanks for the advise. I will strive to read and catch up with what you just suggested. My plan so far is if the deal comes through (because my husband totally wants to move there), to work with it as it comes along and put "cures" as needed. All I can say for now is that as I learn and apply (slower than I would want to) the Diamond Feng Shui, I can gain more control and confidence in building the live that I really want.

I'll keep in contact and asking advise every now and then, so I thank you so much for being available.
Sincerely
Adhis

In the "Clearing" anything can be created.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

It will work out for the best, and you can work with what is.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved