Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70058 12/28/08 06:48 AM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

Was wondering if anyone has ever had a phone session with Master Lin or one of the sfq master healers? I have a friend who has some serious health issues and was thinking of her. I would love to be able to tell her some great success stories. She is really struggling.

thanks,
scooter!* \:\)

scooter #70065 12/29/08 04:02 AM

I have had a few with Master Lin privately and on group calls. And it can help a lot. I also have done a few as part of my Level III practice and have helped people. I know it works! There are many success stories in the book Born a Healer, as well as on line.

I have not completely lost the blockage I was struggling with when I had my healing session with Master Lin, but many others things improved afterwards. I am still working on the original problem and probably could use another session (and longer SFQ practice sessions myself). I helped my mother with a phone healing after both a car accident and a serious fall and injury. I have helped some other friends and family that way as well.

Again, there is "good, better, best". It is good to have a phone healing with Master Lin or any SFQ practitioner. It is better to have more than one. It is BEST to have the one session or multiple sessions COMBINED with some SFQ practice and meditation on the part of the person being healed. MUCH more powerful, effective and often faster. Even just one or two exercises would be good. But if you can get her to do a half hour of just Breathing of the Universe or Moving of Yin and Yang, and maybe a half hour of meditation, either the Small Universe (best) or Self-Concentration (better, but not best) or other forms of meditation (still good, but not better or best than meditation, active exercise and a healing session).

I look forward to more testimonials for phone healing here. I think I also saw one or two on the SFQ Face Book page and maybe somewhere else.

Thanks for asking. Hope this helps your friend.

blessings,

Steve
shakurav #70070 12/29/08 03:46 PM

Scooter,
I agree with Shakurav in that if your friend particpates in SFQ that would be best. I started SFQ with the group telephone sessions. I felt such peace and joy from the very first call that I was willing to go ahead and order the program. I had been concidering doing so for a while, but the energy I felt during the call let me feel confident to get going with my own practise.
As for my healings... I can't say that it was from the 2 months of group healing phone calls, or that I have started participating at home on a daily basis. I have a feeling that the phone sessions acclerated energy blockages opening up. The most noticable improvement I have experienced is a near 90% dissapearance of the ringing in my ears that I have had for over 6 years. My joint pain in my fingers is nearly gone. I don't have big health issues that I'm aware of, but I can say after a little over 2 months of doing SFQ daily, many small aches and pains are certainly better if not totally gone. My mood is more positive also.I can feel the energy moving during the active meditations and SU, but I haven't been able to quiet my mind well enough yet to really find the quietness and stillness of the universe.... I look forward to the continued benefits lay ahead with continuing my SFQ lifestyle.
I also hope this helps your friend.
Growing Peace
Jamie

jamie #70072 12/29/08 05:03 PM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks guys for your great input! I'll get back with you later on this... Also anyone else that has had a phone session, I'm all ears to hear about it!

HNY!
scoots~*

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved