Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Just starting and would love someone to work with for accountability, ideas, perspective, etc... Any level appreciated.

Thanks.

Robin
Miami Beach, FL

Robineka
I am just starting reading and listening the CD's as well.
Would love to have a partner too.
So far what I have been able to accomplish is re-arrange my bedroom (I'm 80% satisfied with it but I have done what was possible). I am still decluttering around the house, although the holidays kind-a slowed me on the process.
I'd like to hear what you have in mind about exploring Feng shui and sharing.
Adhis

In the "Clearing" anything can be created.

Hi Robineka,
Just started with DFS, bedroom and living room. I have had experience of FS some years ago and it worked wonders. I do find the material quite a lot (this time) and I am moving surprisingly slower than expected. 1 CD, then make adjustments, clean out, acquire some things, and by then 2 weeks had passed. Anyway, I will take my time. I painted one wall (success) in a bronze colour..looks good! probably wrong wall. My daughter and grandson came to stay for a whole week, unexpectedly...must be the relationship corner I painted, will have to re-read. Take it easy.
Success,
Velda
Amsterdam NL

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved