Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70074 12/29/08 07:24 PM
Today Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone,

I'm new to these forums. I was reading previous threads and saw people mentioning "paraliminal parties". What is this?

-Today

Today #70079 12/30/08 04:22 AM

Some people tried to listen to different Paraliminals with only a 10 minutes break for an entire night. There was no alcoholo or any drug involved in the party From the limited feedback, it looks like people were able to function normally even without a night's sleep. I wish they had provided more feedback.

Today Offline OP
OP Offline

I don't get it... Why at night? If you're going to listen to them for an extended period of time, why not listen in the day and then try to get a good night's sleep? Plus isn't it recommended to wait 20 minutes before your next session?

So u just stay up all night listening to paraliminals... interesting.

Feedback from people who have tried this would be appreciated, positive and negative experiences. Thank you.

Thanks uniquesoul

-Today

Today #70081 12/30/08 12:30 PM

I agree that it makes sense to start listening to the Paraliminals in the morning and finish in the evening for a good night's sleep. However, I haven't tried a Paraliminal Party yet. They claim some big break through though.

Hi Today, like you, I came across somebody else's experience on the forum and decided to try it for my weight loss.

Initially, my mood improved and I was very happy and I have started exercising every day, I wasn't doing any exercise at all previously!

My reasons for a night party was not having enough time during the day to listen, being a single mum who works full time. The way I did it was to download all the titles onto my Ipod and listen to them at night - obviously, I fell asleep during the process.

I have now decided to stop doing this at night and maybe find the time to listen to at least one title if not two during a time I can spare when I am fully conscious. After the night sessions, I found that my sleep was disturbed, my ears hurt from the earbud headphones I used with loops to stop them falling out (also extremely bad for the ears - do I really want to go deaf?) and I started to get irritated - possibly overwhelm.

So my conclusion is that maybe a "one off" paraliminal party is good as a kick start, but then please go back to the recommendations set out by Learning Strategies.

Hope this helps, and I also would appreciate feedback from others who have tried it, this is my own personal experience.

Last edited by pinksitara; 01/01/09 01:48 PM.

I agree that maybe a once-off Paraliminal party to create breakthrough can be helpful. However, following the instructions is the best option.

I was keeping up on these posts and was very interested in all that was said. I figured that it would work for me on some different levels...I still have mixed results with PLs and my self improvement.

I have both an idea that I will post after doing but wanted some insight before even trying it: I'm going to do the PL party but I'm going to do it with the accelerator. Some of the questions before I try it out.

Should I still write down all of my goals as normal?
How many should I do in a row?
Should I still break the course up into its 4 parts?

any and all feed back is welcome...after getting a little insight I'll let everyone know both what I came up with and the results!!!

Dan

I would coordinate goals to restrict them to a reasonable number like 4-5. I can see no point in having 20 goals.

I would take a constant break between each session (even if it is part A and B). Maybe take 15 minutes.

This is a marathon, not a "short distance race".

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved