Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

Greetings,
I was just looking at the SFQ website and I see that Master Lin will be leading a Peace on Earth Meditation at the Guild meeting in Minnesota. Sunday Jan 4th 7:30pm Central time. While it is impossible for many of us to be there, I am suggesting any of us interested in joining our energies with theirs to meditate at that time also. I will be using the Heal Our World guided meditation at that time in hopes of merging my energies with their healing energies.
If there is any interest, could this be set up as a weekly meditation time just as the Saturday group healing is? At this time on Sunday (7:30 Central time) or before the Saturday Group healing or after???
Looking for your ideas and suggestions,
Growing Peace
Jamie

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Maybe you'd like to set up a day/time of the week for people to all listen to the meditation following this note? Best, Shawn

Quote:
Aloha,

We're offering an optional download site for Chunyi's free gift Open your heart-Change your world" meditation.

Here is the note that went out with it:

Quote:
Hello Friends:

Many of us are impacted by the troubles in our world as this year draws to a close and are looking for better ways to cope with the challenges in the coming year – be they economic, emotional, physical or spiritual.

At Spring Forest Qigong, we wondered what we could do to help. We decided to create a special healing meditation by Master Chunyi Lin as our gift to you and to others this holiday season. It’s our hope that this free 15 minute meditation might be useful to many.

This podcast is our gift to everyone. All you need do is download and listen. After listening we hope you will want to share it with everyone you know.

Imagine what would happen if 1,000, or 1 million, or 1 billion people practiced this simple, openhearted exercise every day. We would change our world!

In peace,

Your Spring Forest Friends

You can get to the download page by clicking here.

Much Love,

Shawn

jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

Shawn,
Thank you for passing along the Open Your Heart-Change Your World meditation. It's a very nice meditation and a very nice gift from Master Lin. Because of it only being 15 minutes, it makes it very easy to incorporate into one's day.
You suggested that I set up a day/time of the week for people to join in listening to this meditation. I will then suggest adding it to follow the Saturday Group Healing Meditation. To start this one at 10:30 Central time, every Saturday. Use the gift meditation or to substitue the CD Heal Our World if one has it and has the time.
Let's see how this fits into people's schedules.

Thanks for this opportunity to join the energies of other meditators in the combined desire to make a bigger impact of love, peace and healing into our world.

Growing Peace,
Jamie

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved