Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70170 01/05/09 10:07 PM
Soto Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, going on with the course, in this moment im in disc 2 learning how to prepare, and things like that, well my question its about disc1, there says i have to practice de dictionary exercise, during the week, to take a nice proof of the photoreading, well i guess this its whats its going to be photoreading during the course, and activating its tryng to bring to my head, all i want from what i photoread, so im am obsesive, with this i want to learn fast but i want to know limits, i mean, how many hours can i spend tryng to get the photoreading hability?

thanks in advance!!

The only proof you can generate that photoreading works will be when you use it. It requires no practice, as it is a natural ability. The only reason you should do it often is to get used to those feelings you attain when the subconscious feeds information to the conscious mind, mostly it's through suttle images or feelings.

Don't count the hours, the books, the pages, or speed.
Just use the system to get the information you're looking for. And just do it, don't worry about "does this work?", "what if I'm not getting anything from this?" because it doesn't work, you do, and you are getting information from the book.

You don't practice the dictionary game and as a matter of fact do it just one time. That's what I did, that was my proof. It was way to on point to be a coincidence.
Play with the dictionary game, because it's a GAME, not an exercise which must be done to get better at this.

The only way to get better is to do it more often, as then it will be more natural and small mistakes you might think you're making will begin to disappear and you won't care anymore.

Also, don't be obsessive, it's much better to have a passive attitude. Being obsessive will create expectations, and if you don't live up to them, will just disappoint you.

Set goals for yourself, and build on them. First goal, "photoread 20 books this week and activate at least 3."

That's the type of goal to set for yourself at first, as you'll be using the system and becoming more acquainted with it.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Soto, fastest way to learn PhotoReading is to do the course and exercises as instructed and don't try to assess how good or bad you did the exercises. That's not the point of them, they are there to show you something else. So just notice your experience and keep going from there. Each CD builds teaches something and it all starts coming together near the last CDs (No point telling you which one because you won't get it by skipping ahead).

Don't put too much into the dictionary game. As a game the mind of most people quickly get bored with it and it starts goofing the experiment. For some the mind starts the goofing right from the word go. I recommend just keep going with the course get the assignments done on your first listening then you can listen again another time and use what you learned to hone your skill.

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved