Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello all,
I have been very impressed with the continuing discussion in the current thread on Depression. Lots of great information coming up in those replies. SO as not to detract from that topic, I am starting a new thread with questions from posts by gallen. I am wondering about the clearing of food, beverage or medicines. I have read before that Master Lin clears his food as he does his grocery shopping. I guess my biggest question is if I'm clearing the food, and beverage I bring into our house will that clearing only benefit me or will it also benefit anyone? Can I clear on the medicine my husband is taking (he doesn't practice SFQ) to remove the negative aspects of the medicine for him? Any tips for having the most success in affecting our food or medicines?

Thank you for your input and insights,
Jamie

It will benefit everyone. It is a wonderful thing to do for your family.

Yes, you can clear the medicine. Use can your level II sword fingers, just like you are clearing a blockage. There isn't just this one way. Whatever allows you to remove what you want to take out, be it sword fingers, or setting it on a tissue and letting the tissue absorb the negatives, or saging it and seeing the medicine transform, or having your master's energy bless the medicine,,,,, Like Shawn says, lots of ways to boil a potato.
love,
gallen

jamie Offline OP
OP Offline

gallen,

That is such good news and a truely wonderful thing to do for family. I will work on developing that ability and as you suggest, being open to the method that "fits" best.
Thank you for your input.

Growiwng Peace,
Jamie

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved