Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70239 01/08/09 09:24 PM
OP Offline

Hi, is there anyone who has had success or knows of anyone who has had success using SFQ in recovering speech and right side of the body motor skills following an ischemic stroke to left side of the brain?

I look forward to your reply...

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

You may want to contact the Spring Forest Center. I don't know of someone personally, although there have been some in the SFQ Guild that have used it for that condition.

Much Love, Shawn

Hi:
My name is william ,i am in spain and I am currently wo'rking fo'r the l'ast three mo'nths with a lady 82 years o'f age that had a stro'ke in her right brain so her left side was totaly paralised.Beside that she is suffering fro'm p'arkinson in her right arm.So we have a really tough case.i was helping her 3 times a week for the first two months giving energy and taking the blockages out,from all parts of her body.After the first 30 days her Parkinson begun to slow down .I was feeling the energy flowing thru her left arm and leg,no more blockages in her left brain,then suddenly the blockages appeared again for a week at least and then they dissapeared.Now we are working with a phisiotherapist too and she can now move her hand fingers and her leg fingers.She also is catching a ball and can elevate her left arm.Since the 15th of december i am seeing her twice a week because if I go 3 times I can not find any blockages, We are now also beginning to work with breathing the Universe helping her to do the movements.I guess eventually she will begin to do it on her own.Parkinson goes away and some days comes back but only 10% of what it was.
The most important is that when I show up she is very happy and welcomes me with a big smile.
So it will take a lot of patience but with love and support to her family everything goes really nice.
Hope this info can give you some more hope.
I am really very new on sfq not even a year of practice,but iam very excited of how my life goes on.
Love and lots of energy.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Thank you for the post Willy.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved