Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70247 01/09/09 03:59 PM
Jewels Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone,

May you all enjoy a happy, healthy and wealthy 2009.

I have started to study the Time Feng Shui and I have so many questions. I am confused.... I was having great fun but now I am feeling a little overwhelmed. I am not sure which suggestions to follow, if I follow all I will have windchimes and bowels of water everywhere. However, I know that with a little help from friends and patience it will all come together. I have a few questions and would appreciate a little light shed on these areas:-

1. The conflict star is in the front door area. Cure is light (and I have added this) However, on page 28 it advised that a fountain in this area will cause the conflict to become stronger. But, I just purchased and placed a lovely fountain there to correct the Water Dragon (level 1 pg 70) should I leave the fountain there or remove it? I also placed the conflict hexagon above the door in a gold frame but it fell down and the frame broke, it was quite an expensive one. Marie says we should listen to the universe, was this a sign that I do not need to place it there?

2. If a room is divided by more than one direction do you need to place all cures and activations in that room?

3. If a bathroom flushes say illness, does it flush it for the entire area or only the bathroom?

4. Cures - moving metal - I have to put moving metal in the North x 1, Southeast x 2, South x 2 (this is too noisy) are all of them really necessary?

5. My home is 8 East 3 for South is Relationship / Collaberation & Abundance both having moving metal - Again do I have to place two Wind Chimes?

Sorry for the overload with questions and thanks for all your support.

Jewels.

Jewels #70328 01/13/09 10:37 PM

Hi Jewels,

One pointer that may ease some of the confusion is that... (#2)Space Feng Shui is related room by room. Time Feng Shui is related to the whole house/property. Also remember to remove the previous month's Time cures and activations when the new month comes and yearly as well.

#1 I would place the conflict hexagram in another area in that direction and muscle test or dowse for it.

?#3 good question the kitchen could be a topic as well. I have 4 directions in my kitchen only 1 in my bathroom

?#4 & #5 Are you referring to the monthly time updates sent by Learning Strategies when you are placing these cures and activations?

I'm sure more response could help many here. I'll be watching.

Lorac

lorac #70343 01/14/09 02:54 PM
Jewels Offline OP
OP Offline

Ho Lorac,

Thank you for the feedback.

Noted on point one.

Will try point two.

For point four and five I am referring to the Annual Time activations - I really cannot place five wind chimes outside - my neighbours will kill me and I won't be able to sleep at night.

Looking forward to more feedback and tips.

Be well.

Jewels

Jewels #70353 01/14/09 07:38 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Jewels,

Thank you for the questions.

1. The conflict star is in the front door area. Cure is light (and I have added this) However, on page 28 it advised that a fountain in this area will cause the conflict to become stronger. But, I just purchased and placed a lovely fountain there to correct the Water Dragon (level 1 pg 70) should I leave the fountain there or remove it?

I'd place the fountain in the west flowing towards the house if I could (that will activate some abundance /wealth there...and next year when the tree killings and Grand Due are in the East, you would want to take down the fountain anyway) You could station some solar or regular lawn lights going from left to right leading to your front door, to not only handle the light sure, but the direct the energy flow direction as well. Of course that set up of the front of your house can work with this, or not so much. This is a good consultation question.

I also placed the conflict hexagon above the door in a gold frame but it fell down and the frame broke, it was quite an expensive one. Marie says we should listen to the universe, was this a sign that I do not need to place it there?

Like chimes that fall and need to be cleaned/cleared, It may be doing a lot of work, and just needs to be cleared and replaced again to continue it's work.

2. If a room is divided by more than one direction do you need to place all cures and activations in that room?

You can place a cure in any area of the sector to handle all of that sector. So a sector that is chopped up intoover lapping rooms, needs a cure placed anywhere in that sector - not in each room that falls into it.

And If you are placing the cure on the ground level of the house, you don't need to do it again on the second floor.

3. If a bathroom flushes say illness, does it flush it for the entire area or only the bathroom?

If you are asking if a bathroom helps drain/flush the energy of an illness star for the entire sector - not just the part that's in the bathroom, yes it can. If it does fall into more than one area, you can place the called for cure in one of the other areas.

4. Cures - moving metal - I have to put moving metal in the North x 1, Southeast x 2, South x 2 (this is too noisy) are all of them really necessary?

no need to put more acupuncture needles into the same point. If you have a wind chime called for twice or three times in an area, place just one. You can muscle check or dowse whether it needs to be a larger one in that case.

5. My home is 8 East 3 for South is Relationship / Collaberation & Abundance both having moving metal - Again do I have to place two Wind Chimes?

Nope just one, and check to see if it needs to be a little larger

Much Love, Shawn

Jewels Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you - great advice, I'll get to work straight away.

Regards.

Jewels

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved